Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any Sharptail Dragons to hatch with?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
Have the Dragon=Done.

Looking for a Sharptail Dragon any player may have to hatch with. The Fragmented Dragon i am going for if anyone has. I dont know if I will have a pet you may want to hatch with I may admit but at the time I may bring as many as 40 pets along with. Maybe one will make ya go cookoo for Choco Puffs XD XD

Working on pets fairly often in Pavilion in Unicorn(realms) or Wu. But since Realm can shift Typing in here of a time you will be around would be helpful.

Valdus Sandmask(Balance)
Justin Moonmask(Ice)
Justin(Death)

are my main wizards.....it is about 5:30pm East USA I am doing pet training and pets arent all on one guy right now but do have such ones as Sea Dragon, Vigilant Dragon, Defender Pig, Snake in a Basket(not trained yet :-() any a very wide assortment but .....maybe also leave a pet you would like to Hatch with and I shall c first off if i have it and 2 train it .....so give that a day or 2 for adult......anyways....yeah....

I will be looking back at this give or take around 10am if you have a time you will be on that i can hatch with you plz leave:

Time(Put in Time Zone)
Realm
Wizard Name(Type)
Pet most Prefered to Hatch with
(if it really matters Most ppl will have a decent assortment already)

If the pet matters, do say so...if i dont have it I wont bother even replying I will be also placing this on Central under same name as to easily find it. I will Look on that also about same time..... I may even look at that multiple times. Since faster posting.

I hope to C you soon.....Thanks in Advanced