Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any idea what pet i should get?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
I'M a myth wizard in dragons pyre currently altering between a strange best and a utility dragpn. Should I just grind out 3 more levels for orthrus or should I stick with the utility dragon?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
dragonhelper2000 on Jan 13, 2016 wrote:
I'M a myth wizard in dragons pyre currently altering between a strange best and a utility dragpn. Should I just grind out 3 more levels for orthrus or should I stick with the utility dragon?
I have no doubt that some folks have had good luck with their Orthrus pet but be prepared... my Myth's original Orthrus failed miserably in the talent department. I've since hatched a couple of times and the offspring weren't much better. If you're happy with your Dragon then my suggestion would be to continue training it just in case.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I would find someone to hatch with. The humongofrog is personally still one of my favorite myth pets, but the medusa is amazing as well. Some of the things you should counter into your choosing of the pet should be:
1. Is it for questing or PVP?
2. Are you going for damage or resist?

If you want a good questing pet, I suggest you look for the Humongofrog in the hatchery, I still use mine and I'm a level 110 haha. Feel free to respond if you have any more questions regarding this or if you want to hatch with mine.
Happy Hatching!
~Wolf IronCaller~
~Level 110~
~Conjurer~

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
hunter2152 on Jan 13, 2016 wrote:
I would find someone to hatch with. The humongofrog is personally still one of my favorite myth pets, but the medusa is amazing as well. Some of the things you should counter into your choosing of the pet should be:
1. Is it for questing or PVP?
2. Are you going for damage or resist?

If you want a good questing pet, I suggest you look for the Humongofrog in the hatchery, I still use mine and I'm a level 110 haha. Feel free to respond if you have any more questions regarding this or if you want to hatch with mine.
Happy Hatching!
~Wolf IronCaller~
~Level 110~
~Conjurer~
can you please hatch with me?

I want a pet i can use for questing
so something that can heal, or give me resist is what i have highest priority for.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
dragonhelper2000 on Jan 13, 2016 wrote:
I have a 1st gen, level 67, myth pet, Bronze Golem. The five talents this pet got were #! stead fast, #2 rugged, #3 armor breaker-+3% armor pierce. #4 Myth shot- up to +8% myth accuracy. #5 may cast Spirit Shield. minus %50 to next life death and myth spell. If this looks good to you let me know and we can hatch. Out of 10 talents slots this pet has 5 slots that can be epic talent slots.
Good luck

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
Michael Nightgem on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
I have a 1st gen, level 67, myth pet, Bronze Golem. The five talents this pet got were #! stead fast, #2 rugged, #3 armor breaker-+3% armor pierce. #4 Myth shot- up to +8% myth accuracy. #5 may cast Spirit Shield. minus %50 to next life death and myth spell. If this looks good to you let me know and we can hatch. Out of 10 talents slots this pet has 5 slots that can be epic talent slots.
Good luck
Do you have anything with a may cast blade(myth or balance) or may cast healing(not sprite I already have that)

Survivor
Feb 27, 2015
I have a hybrid heck hound with may cast sprite, pixie, healing current, and balance blade if you need a heal spamming pet.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
I have a Nutcracker, a sea dragon, a ghost dragon, a polar fox, a deer knight, and a nightmare that might suit you. Look at them on www.wizard101central.com and decide which might be best for you. Sprite is a common talent. If you exclude it, you will pass on a great many pets that have other wonderful talents besides Spritely.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
DragonHelper, Absolutely I would love to hatch with you! I usually mingle in the commons, and usually in the realm wu. Just ask to hatch and I will!
~Wolf IronCaller~
~Level 110~
~~

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
hunter2152 on Jan 21, 2016 wrote:
DragonHelper, Absolutely I would love to hatch with you! I usually mingle in the commons, and usually in the realm wu. Just ask to hatch and I will!
~Wolf IronCaller~
~Level 110~
~~
I would love to hatch, but do you have anything with spell proof or defy. I need a resistance pet for my myth wizard.