Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amazing Healing pet! anyone else like this?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2015
I'm a level 79 death wizard and I'm not going to lie, I am terrible at watching at watching my Hit Points
I was getting K.O'd before I even knew I was low on health. So I decided to try for a pet with a may cast heal so it'd heal me every once and a while as well as reminde me to check my HP.

After about 4 days filled with getting friends together, training the new hatches, and smashing my face into the keyboard whenever I got health gift I finally got a pet with a may cast sprite spell. I was happy with that, but when I turned to leave the pavilion a guy stopped me and asked if I could hatch with his heal pet because he wanted the may cast balance blade new pet had.
I thought why not? I downed a potion and hatched with him.

The pet I got from that hatch (A heck hound hybrid) is now at Epic and I am shocked at it's stats!

He has these:

May cast "Pixie"

May cast "Sprite"

May cast "Healing Current"

May cast "Balance Blade"

I've used him ever since and he usually keeps me above half health. Sometimes his heals stack up! My biggest heal combo is 4 HEALS (3 Sprites and a Healing Current) in a PvP match! Sometimes I even feel a little bad bringing him to the PvP's.

Do you guys think it's not ok to have him in PvP or is it fair because I worked for him? I've seen a lot of OP pets in PvP's.

Does anyone have a pet like this? Or a pet with a lot of something like tmy heck hound?

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
If you think that having a pet like your's is unfair in PvP, and people are getting upset about it and saying rude things, then I recommend that you don't PvP. Otherwise, you can PvP with that pet if you want to, it's your choice.

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
although i am really jealous of your pet and would definitely bash my face in with my keyboard if i had to play against someone with such a pet. I say it's fair game to use in pvp, since you did hatch it. and you did train it.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
It looks great!

I must ask, though, what pets did you use to get whatever hybrid you have?

Survivor
Feb 27, 2015
ChaoticVale on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
It looks great!

I must ask, though, what pets did you use to get whatever hybrid you have?
I used my pet Lump of Coal which had the may cast balance blade and the may cast Pixie with a kind wizard's (now my friend ) who said he had a healing hybrid, which was a heck hound. (the other three may cast heals came from there) who wanted to hatch because he wanted my balance blade.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Very good, thanks!

I have a question for you, though.

I stopped playing the game for 2 years, give or take, and I've recently returned. In celebration of that, I've made a new wizard, who is also a Death wizard. I'm at Mooshu currently, finished the Crimson... Something something, so I've finished my first "major" area. I've come to the realization that my pet, well... Is most likely pretty bad. I'd like to have a decent pet which I can carry with me till I eventually become max level and go for a Wildwood Yeti.

Do you think you could help me out? I may or may not have a good enough pet that'd give a decent hatch, but even learning something new would help me tremendously.

Thanks in advance, whatever your answer may be!

Survivor
Feb 27, 2015
ChaoticVale on Jan 16, 2016 wrote:
Very good, thanks!

I stopped playing the game for 2 years, give or take, and I've recently returned. In celebration of that, I've made a new wizard, who is also a Death wizard. I'm at Mooshu currently, finished the Crimson... Something something, so I've finished my first "major" area. I've come to the realization that my pet, well... Is most likely pretty bad. I'd like to have a decent pet which I can carry with me till I eventually become max level and go for a Wildwood Yeti.

Do you think you could help me out? I may or may not have a good enough pet that'd give a decent hatch, but even learning something new would help me tremendously.

I'd love to!

I like to have a diversity of pets for my different wizards. I also like helping people put when I can.

P.S congrats!

Survivor
Feb 27, 2015
ChaoticVale on Jan 16, 2016 wrote:
Very good, thanks!

I'd love to!
Anyway I can help out.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2015
Sure, that would he great. :D

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Cool, thank you very much!

When would be a good time, date, and place for you (and of course what's your wizard name? Mine is Corwin Deathhammer).

I can travel to Dragonspyre if I need to; I finished Mooshu.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2015
ChaoticVale on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
Cool, thank you very much!

When would be a good time, date, and place for you (and of course what's your wizard name? Mine is Corwin Deathhammer).

I can travel to Dragonspyre if I need to; I finished Mooshu.
I'd suggest meeting in Mooshu near the statue of the Mooda.

Any time/date is good for me (excluding weekends because I do work)

And my wizard is (surprise surprise) named Sarah NightBlossom.

I can meet up on my death or my Ice, who is simply named Duncan.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Sarah NightBlossom on Jan 20, 2016 wrote:
I'd suggest meeting in Mooshu near the statue of the Mooda.

Any time/date is good for me (excluding weekends because I do work)

And my wizard is (surprise surprise) named Sarah NightBlossom.

I can meet up on my death or my Ice, who is simply named Duncan.
Fantastic!

How about we meet up at the 25th/26th of January (whichever works best for you) and at around... 20:00 UTC in the Wu realm? I'm not entirely sure what your time zone is, so I'm just going on a limb haha.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Sarah NightBlossom on Jan 12, 2016 wrote:
I'm a level 79 death wizard and I'm not going to lie, I am terrible at watching at watching my Hit Points
I was getting K.O'd before I even knew I was low on health. So I decided to try for a pet with a may cast heal so it'd heal me every once and a while as well as reminde me to check my HP.

After about 4 days filled with getting friends together, training the new hatches, and smashing my face into the keyboard whenever I got health gift I finally got a pet with a may cast sprite spell. I was happy with that, but when I turned to leave the pavilion a guy stopped me and asked if I could hatch with his heal pet because he wanted the may cast balance blade new pet had.
I thought why not? I downed a potion and hatched with him.

The pet I got from that hatch (A heck hound hybrid) is now at Epic and I am shocked at it's stats!

He has these:

May cast "Pixie"

May cast "Sprite"

May cast "Healing Current"

May cast "Balance Blade"

I've used him ever since and he usually keeps me above half health. Sometimes his heals stack up! My biggest heal combo is 4 HEALS (3 Sprites and a Healing Current) in a PvP match! Sometimes I even feel a little bad bringing him to the PvP's.

Do you guys think it's not ok to have him in PvP or is it fair because I worked for him? I've seen a lot of OP pets in PvP's.

Does anyone have a pet like this? Or a pet with a lot of something like tmy heck hound?
i just have to say... SO OP lol

Survivor
Feb 27, 2015
24th works for me, we should meet in wu.

I live in the central time zone but I can meet anytime because I school online. So whatever works for you.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2015
sun girl1122 on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
i just have to say... SO OP lol
I know, so lucky. :P

I keep looking for pets like mine, but I have yet to find any.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Hey there!

I apologize in advance that I didn't make it; your message got posted on the boards a bit too late... And I wasn't around.

How about we schedule something a few days, maybe even a week in advance? We give the board plenty of time to review the message and there won't be another case like this.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2015
ChaoticVale on Jan 25, 2016 wrote:
Hey there!

I apologize in advance that I didn't make it; your message got posted on the boards a bit too late... And I wasn't around.

How about we schedule something a few days, maybe even a week in advance? We give the board plenty of time to review the message and there won't be another case like this.
I still have any time except weekends, just zap me a date and time. :)

Hero
May 07, 2015
Sarah NightBlossom on Jan 24, 2016 wrote:
I know, so lucky. :P

I keep looking for pets like mine, but I have yet to find any.
you are so lucky :)

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Sarah NightBlossom on Jan 25, 2016 wrote:
I still have any time except weekends, just zap me a date and time. :)
Alright.

How about we give it a little time, so what happened this time doesn't happen the next?

I suggest February 1st, 5 PM Central time. I'll definitely be there, so no need to verify, but if something comes up, I'll let you know. If there's something that comes up for you, or if it doesn't work, let me know.

See you then!

Survivor
Feb 27, 2015
ChaoticVale on Jan 26, 2016 wrote:
Alright.

How about we give it a little time, so what happened this time doesn't happen the next?

I suggest February 1st, 5 PM Central time. I'll definitely be there, so no need to verify, but if something comes up, I'll let you know. If there's something that comes up for you, or if it doesn't work, let me know.

See you then!
We'll meet at the statue of mooda in the realm of Wu on Feb 1st, 5pm my time.

I can definitely do that.