Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Akward dyes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2011
My pet dragon will turn different colors at random moments, like when I enter a building or something. If I go into another building my dragon turns back to its normal colors: blue and white. The most frequent color it changes into is red. Just now, when I was in the pet pavilion, after I played the dance game, my dragon turned all purple. What in the world is going on here!? I mean free dye sounds cool, but I do not want a pink dragon!

Please help,
Luke Ghosthunter Magus sorcerer

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Maximumcool2 wrote:
My pet dragon will turn different colors at random moments, like when I enter a building or something. If I go into another building my dragon turns back to its normal colors: blue and white. The most frequent color it changes into is red. Just now, when I was in the pet pavilion, after I played the dance game, my dragon turned all purple. What in the world is going on here!? I mean free dye sounds cool, but I do not want a pink dragon!

Please help,
Luke Ghosthunter Magus sorcerer

i got hit by this glitch to but it wasnt just a dragon it was my assailing dragon and my armor and sometimes my brother's hat turns to a funny color