Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A training conundrum

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 18, 2010
For the longest time I've had a judgement pet that I think went pretty well training. None of my other pets were ever to the point where I would keep training them after adult. With the available time I've had I have trained it to ancient and gotten the following talents:
Gargantuan
Add Balance
Maycast Weakness

Not too long ago I got the shard warrior bundle (at least i think thats the name, i cant remember), and with it I got the crystal butterfly pet. I hadn't trained it a lot yet, but so far I've gotten it to teen and got the Crystallize talent.

Then finally, earlier today, I had an extra couple hundred crowns. I figured I wouldn't be needing them, so I thought, "Why not?" and threw them in the crown shop for one Immortal's lore pack. I look at what I get, "Oh nothing much, just some reagents and seeds.." Then I look at the bottom, and there it is, a Royal Ibis I usually wouldn't have a chance of getting with my luck.

So people of the internet, why am I telling you this? Well, I just need a tiny bit of advice. Should I stick to training my judgement pet for now, keep training the crystal butterfly, or start training the royal ibis? (btw all 3 of them are 1st gen)