Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A pet-only PvP arena

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
One time I was thinking about some new things that I wish were added to Wizard101 and the best idea I had was to have a pet-only PvP arena.

I imagined it looking like a normal arena with a normal battle circle, but instead of wizards fighting it were just pets.
All the pets in the battle had their own mini spell deck of about 10 to 25 cards (size depends on the pet, it's abilities and age). Most cards were physical attacks (ex.: hit using wings, tail, paws; bite; stab with horns,etc.), while some pets had more attacks that are magical (ex.:unicorn-summon a sprite to attack the opponent; seraph-forest spirits,etc.). Maybe have cards that already exist, but with slight changes that make them more suited for pet battles.
I think that if PvP for pets existed, then it would be best for the wizard to control their pet.

What do you think about this? Should Wizard101 have a pet-only PvP arena? Any improvements or changes to my idea?

Sincerely,
Alexandria Dreamcatcher, a level 19

Survivor
Jul 14, 2014
cool idea but probably a full sized deck. this would be very popular but we should limit it to adults or teens and up you should have to rank up your pets phisical attacks too these would be like wand spells only because they are the main attack they would do more damage these would rank up 1 damage per 5 wins. is that ok?

talon "honorable bronze archon" dragonmask level 34