Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 Ideas Pet Jewel / New Fizzle Animations

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2015
Pet Jewel Idea:
Like the Jewel that gives pet experience after combat every 5 minutes , this jewel will instead fill up the purple potions after battle with a cooldown ranging from 5 to 15 minutes so it can be balanced.
This is good because little to no one plays the mini games and in the higher levels the potion get extremely expensive so this could be an alternative way of filling them.
As I said the potions get more expensive in the higher levels which means that it should be dropped at least a place after Avalon like a boss drop or maybe a craft recipe (it will be a good idea to add it in the second part of Empyrea)
======================================================================================
New Fizzle Animations Idea:
Maybe you can add new fizzle animations with the new graphics update or after it because the current ones are all the same and they are pretty old
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ice : The symbol shatters into hundreds of little snow particles and ice shards
Fire : They symbol extinguishes
Storm : The electricity gets grounded
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Balance : The symbol gets unbalanced ( non symmetrical and stuff like that :P)
Life : The Leaf in the symbol rots
Death : On The symbol grows plants, grass, and flowers
Myth : The symbols pops / explodes out of existence (like its just a myth / legend . It has never existed)

Sun : The symbol explodes just like a regular star dies in a supernova
Moon : No idea for now but the closest thing I can think of is the moon cracking or something :0
Star : The symbols fade away

Shadow : I Idea - The symbol gets illuminated by some kind of light (maybe light magic)
II Idea - The shadows in the symbol split into little worm shaped pieces and craw away on the floor

Jeremy GoldenHead Storm Wizard Level 62

Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
I love the fizzle ideas, you should re-post the whole fizzle ideas into another topic like The Dorms so more people can see it :)