Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

looking for help to get a pvp stated pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2009
hey my name is timothy suntalon lvl 70 pyro. i have been trying to get a pet with proof defy spritely and unicorn or pain giver so far i have proof on one pet sprite and unicorn on another pain giver on another pet and and defy on a diffrent pet if anyone could help me get i would really apreciate it

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
What pets do u have because people with cool pets only hatch with rare pets like a fire beetle. Not 2 be mean.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2011
:DThe best pet depends, mostly just hatch your pet with a pet with all the stats you want with pvp. Hope this helps :D

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
I sugest hatching with a sea dragon. They have spritely and spell proof, which are the key talents for a good pet.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2009
i have ianthine spectre troll myth sprite yellow ghost ice bat life bat danger hound frost hound ninja pig scout pig battlepig magma collosus yuletide spirit seraph starfish storm hound grumpy snowman ghoul polar cat cyclops piggle jellyfish and and more

Armiger
May 10, 2010
marquezswagg wrote:
hey my name is timothy suntalon lvl 70 pyro. i have been trying to get a pet with proof defy spritely and unicorn or pain giver so far i have proof on one pet sprite and unicorn on another pain giver on another pet and and defy on a diffrent pet if anyone could help me get i would really apreciate it

Oh my, what a question. How to put it simply. It is not an easy task.

You need to hatch the pet with spell proof with the pet that has spritely and unicorn. Watch the talent slots when you hatch. Check and see that the Epic for Spell proof is still there, then check to ensure that the Epic slot for unicorn is still there, and check to see if the rare slot for spritely is there. Caution, talent slots may move when hatching.

Also watch the stats of your pet. You want to get good stats and not worse stats. Try and get your pet to have 240 in all areas.

Once you get a pet with spell proof, spritely, and unicorn, then you work on the next talent you want to manifest, either spell defy or pain giver. However, if you have those 3 talents, it would be best to hatch with a pet in the hatchery that has the exact talents you want. Trust me, if you have spell proof, unicorn, and spritely, people will want to hatch with that pet.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2009
i have proof defy spritely and unicorn but i have sprite unicorn on one pet proof on another defy on another and pain on another but the sprite and unicorn ones have tower shield and i find it so hard to get rid of it