Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zombie Piggle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
I know a golden piggle is the first half, but what is the other parent needed to hatch a zombie piggle

Please respond

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
zekrom30 wrote:
I know a golden piggle is the first half, but what is the other parent needed to hatch a zombie piggle

Please respond

I don't have the right answer, but maybe hatching with the zombie pet (the Grubb looking thing)?

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
According to the wiki, no unique hybrids are known for the Golden Piggle. Nor the Zombie. I couldn't even find the Zombie Piggle in the first place.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
I know that nobody has found one but it said it was loading and i'm not asking someone to tell me I'm just asking for a hint towards the second pet
Also did you notice it showed up on the loading just before the golden piggle was made

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
eggywig wrote:
According to the wiki, no unique hybrids are known for the Golden Piggle. Nor the Zombie. I couldn't even find the Zombie Piggle in the first place.

You won't find a Zombie Piggle in the Wiki until someone confirms it. Nor will any of the parents and unique hybrids show up in the Wiki until someone confirms it. Either no one has done the right combination of hatching yet, no one has reported in a public place yet, or the associated parents are not in the game yet (the loading icon may be a place holder for pets with the next expansion and possibly use the Golden Piggle from this expansion).

We won't know until enough folks attempt the right combination of hatching (or possibly the right drop/KI Free Games!!!!)

Community Leader
I think it'll be released next month for Halloween. Just IMO.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
When I picked up all my stuff from my house I went to the pets icon in the attic and clicked on my golden piggle. It didn't look like the golden piggle, it looked like a ZOMBIE PIGGLE. So maybe its a glitch, or possibly a clue that the zombie piggle is out there, waiting to be discovered... Or most likely a glitch.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
zekrom30 wrote:

Please respond

everyone chill it might be a new pet that is coming this halloween

edit
i told ya just go see for yourself