Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to defy and proof for pet?; TUTORIAL

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
People who don't have Crowns aren't 'poor'. Some parents may not allow their child to spend real money on a virtual item when they could spend it on something creative, like chalk, or a sketch pad, or some other craft item. I like being creative, and you don't HAVE to have Crowns. In fact, if you are a level 60 and your gear don't give you that much, but you still are very powerful, that's pretty impresive. Though, I think I will get a Starfish pet anyways. Not because it can get good stats, but because it's cute.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
niceboy13 wrote:
This is a guide to show you how to get resistance from your pet. If you want spell proof only [1%-12% resistance] here is what you can do. For Rich People With Crowns= Buy Sea Dragon For Poor People With Gold= Buy Star Fish Now Go to the bazaar and buy all the preztel[Rank 6, Balance, Gives 2 strength, vitality, and power] snack you can. Now Go to the Dance Game in Pet Pavillion and play the Dance game on mode Krokotopia. If you want both Spell Defy [1%-5% resistance] and Spell Proof [1%-12% resistance], Hatch with someone who has them. Then keep buying the snack I mentioned before and keep training it until it gets it. Hey its gonna cost you, but its worth getting extra 15% resistance. I hope this tutorial helped.
Now what we need is a tutorial on how to find a pet that has spell defy. I've yet to meet anyone with a pet that has this talent. -eli and crew

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I got my seadragon pet from farming Astreus in Celestia after 50 or so attempts; crowns is the quicker way.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong – lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong – lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong – lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong – lvl 60 Ice

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
eggywig wrote:
People who don't have Crowns aren't 'poor'. Some parents may not allow their child to spend real money on a virtual item when they could spend it on something creative, like chalk, or a sketch pad, or some other craft item. I like being creative, and you don't HAVE to have Crowns. In fact, if you are a level 60 and your gear don't give you that much, but you still are very powerful, that's pretty impresive. Though, I think I will get a Starfish pet anyways. Not because it can get good stats, but because it's cute.

I never called you poor, i was talking about the virtual world. I would never call anyone poor i meant to say that if you do not have crowns you can try the easy way. If you got me wrong I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. :D Have fun in the game and Sorry again if i wrote something wrong.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
What the huh? This is a reply for the post How to defy and proof for pet; TUTORIAL. Not an actuall post. Sorry!

Defender
May 21, 2011
OMG i have two storm cats that have spell-proof and self-defiy! XD

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
My sea dragon got pierce train,spritely and health gift.My humongofrog got spritely,pierce train and myth giver idk if i really need these spell proof and spell defy( i would if the pet would get spritely too )

Defender
Jul 08, 2009