Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new identity for Ratbeard

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I don't know what other board to put this on, but since it's technically welcoming Ratbeard to the wizard side of the spiral, I guess it fits.

Most other Kingsisle Staff have seprate identities for the Wizard and Pirate message boards. I was thinking we should find someone for Ratbeard to use as his face over here. I was thinking Pork, is he taken?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
average moe on May 9, 2019 wrote:
I don't know what other board to put this on, but since it's technically welcoming Ratbeard to the wizard side of the spiral, I guess it fits.

Most other Kingsisle Staff have seprate identities for the Wizard and Pirate message boards. I was thinking we should find someone for Ratbeard to use as his face over here. I was thinking Pork, is he taken?
Not a bad idea! Pork is actually not taken, so that's a possibility. Ratbeard, you seeing this?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014

I like it, but I also like having a 'ratbeard' pirate keeping us wizards in check and working with us

IDK, does he really need another name? I'm not a pirate, I'm W101 100% but it feels kind of cool having a pirate in our midst...maybe some piratey charm and mischief will bring even more fun to us wizardy crew?

PS...I'm convinced that Dougle Doug the mole that's gone down the hole in Wiz City is going to help us find the portal between the Wizard and Pirate worlds...I'm probably wrong...I'm frequently wrong hahahaha or should I say arrrgh-hahaha-me-hearties?

Hmm... My gut tells me that I'm one of the more engaged developers, so it will certainly be easier on me to maintain one KI identity wherever I go.

And I do intend to check in on all our player-facing sites (as much as my schedule permits, which is pretty hectic...)

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Victoria FireHeart on May 9, 2019 wrote:
I like it, but I also like having a 'ratbeard' pirate keeping us wizards in check and working with us

IDK, does he really need another name? I'm not a pirate, I'm W101 100% but it feels kind of cool having a pirate in our midst...maybe some piratey charm and mischief will bring even more fun to us wizardy crew?

PS...I'm convinced that Dougle Doug the mole that's gone down the hole in Wiz City is going to help us find the portal between the Wizard and Pirate worlds...I'm probably wrong...I'm frequently wrong hahahaha or should I say arrrgh-hahaha-me-hearties?
Victoria, if you have nothing better to do in Wizard ( ie if you've finished the game so far ), why not take a ship and check out Skull Island?
We'd be glad to have such a helpful and fun matey!
(and ye don't have to make a new account, yer wizard account works on the piratey side, too! )
ARrrr

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Ratbeard on May 10, 2019 wrote:
Hmm... My gut tells me that I'm one of the more engaged developers, so it will certainly be easier on me to maintain one KI identity wherever I go.

And I do intend to check in on all our player-facing sites (as much as my schedule permits, which is pretty hectic...)
You are (at least from Pirate101 anyways). The only "competition" was from Blind Mew.

....besides Falmea uses the same personae for each game. I wish the developers/employees would keep the same personae through multiple games, since it frees up future personas for future employees.