Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level should be good enough to go to moo

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
O k, I am a level 29 ice. I just finished Marleybone super easily (with help from my brother, level 50 storm wizard). I know there is no level requirements to go to Mooshu but but i just want to know. I want to start mooshu but i just want to know what is a good level to start doing Mooshu? I don't wanna do too much side quest. My brother said that I should really do the side quests because i could be in big trouble once I get to Dragonspyre. Please help me :-) i am new to the Message Board.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Well, most people enter Mooshu at level 33, so you might want to go back and do a few side quests in Marleybone and come back when you're level 30-33. Personally, I kind of moved a bit ahead and reached the Tree of Life at level 40 instead of the normal level 42, but it's still possible, as long as I have help, so you might want you to get your brother to help you some more for the first bit and just forget Marleybone (and being Ice should help you with the extra health and all those shields).

I hope this helps :)

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
blizzard71 wrote:
Well, most people enter Mooshu at level 33, so you might want to go back and do a few side quests in Marleybone and come back when you're level 30-33. Personally, I kind of moved a bit ahead and reached the Tree of Life at level 40 instead of the normal level 42, but it's still possible, as long as I have help, so you might want you to get your brother to help you some more for the first bit and just forget Marleybone (and being Ice should help you with the extra health and all those shields).

But now i am level 32 is that ok? Also your a ice wizard right?

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
blizzard71 wrote:

He's right, I didn't reach MooShu till I was like level 32 or 33. I'm now level 42 and working on the Ancient Burial Grounds in MooShu. It'll be eaiser to go through a lot of stuff in MooShu if you level up some more. I too had help in Marlybone from my dear sister (a Grandmaster Necromancer) but most of the quests I did myself cuz I knew it would be the only way I could be high enough level to go through MooShu. Just keep working in Marlybone and gain more levels and experance to gain more levels in MS

Alexandria Dragonhaven
Master Theurgist (level 42)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
lantingjack wrote:
blizzard71 wrote:

But now i am level 32 is that ok? Also your a ice wizard right?

Level 32 is just fine, the first few walkaround quests should help you gain some XP, although near the beginning of Mooshu there is an easy boss battle that you have to do on your own. And for the ice part- I started off with an ice but went ahead and worked on my death alt. I liked it better, so I stuck with her.

TwilightFanatic27 wrote:
He's right, I didn't reach MooShu till I was like level 32 or 33. I'm now level 42 and working on the Ancient Burial Grounds in MooShu. It'll be eaiser to go through a lot of stuff in MooShu if you level up some more. I too had help in Marlybone from my dear sister (a Grandmaster Necromancer) but most of the quests I did myself cuz I knew it would be the only way I could be high enough level to go through MooShu. Just keep working in Marlybone and gain more levels and experance to gain more levels in MS

Alexandria Dragonhaven
Master Theurgist (level 42)

I'm level 41 and in Dragonspyre now. I'm just working with friends, and that helps the most :).
By the way, I'm not a "he" XD

-Saffron Mistbringer, Level 41 Necromancer

Survivor
May 12, 2010
blizzard71 wrote:

Right now im level 36 and I just got to mooshu at level 35, but i did skip alot of side quests in marleybone.

Explorer
Mar 28, 2010
I was hovering around level 40-42 when I went to Mooshu.

~Allison Dawnblood, Level 50 Diviner

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
On my latest wizard (Life) I got to Dragonspyre at level 44. I am almost done with the first area and haven't hit 45 yet.

The only drawback is that I can't move up to the level 45 clothes and equipment that would improve my stats for battles.

I think it is always a good idea to make sure you have done all the side quests before moving ahead.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
I entered mooshu at level 33 and now i`m lvl 37. The side quests give much needed XP. I entered mooshu on Aug. 12, so in 2 days I went up 4 levels with side quests and the main story. The only problem is side quests (and main quests) need you to beat 8 monsters usually and possibly collect items so its not easy.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
does anybody know what quest gets you to mooshu? i am way behind on my quests and by the time i find the right one i will probably be level 40 or higher because i am already 35.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
i entered mooshu at 34 and finished at 39 i skiped some side quests and now i am level 44 trying to do the obsidian chest quest trying to go from 44 to 45 and get some new clothes and a sword

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
i ended marleybone at level 37 and now i'm a level 44 life i did all the sidquests ever, except in ds. i'm in acicent burial grounds.