Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible Glitch in Mooshu...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2013
So me and a friend were doing the Shirataki Temple dungeon and when we were heading to Haru some Imitsu Punishers started heading out of the forest and dragged us into battle. I was just wondering if this was a glitch or something to make the game harder... if anyone knows please let me know. I took a picture but i can't figure out how to post it or create a link so, sorry.

Jasmine SeaBreeze
Level 34, Balance

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
If you lose connection temporarily, stuff like this can happen. Sorry to say that it isn't always in your control but stuff like this does happen. Hopefully you were able to complete your dungeon despite your issues!

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
This kind of stuff happens to everyone at least once, but I wouldn't call it a glitch really. This happened to me yesterday in fact, just in Marleybone.
-Jessica DragonHaven level 30

Survivor
Nov 27, 2013
this has happened to me before in the cave of solitude. Basically it makes the game harder and prevents you from staying on the sidewalk to much I have seen it on mooshu and dragonspyre but it is not a glitch

if you have any questions contact my wizard

Devin Willowmender
or
Malvin stormwielder

Survivor
Jul 24, 2012
puppylover88888 on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
So me and a friend were doing the Shirataki Temple dungeon and when we were heading to Haru some Imitsu Punishers started heading out of the forest and dragged us into battle. I was just wondering if this was a glitch or something to make the game harder... if anyone knows please let me know. I took a picture but i can't figure out how to post it or create a link so, sorry.

Jasmine SeaBreeze
Level 34, Balance
I had a similar experience. I entered the Village of Sorrow to defeat some Death Soldiers. I went there a bunch of times and died a lot (I was a noob at the time, lol). One time going there, there was this one soldier that charged right into the grass like a cheetah! At first I thought the soldier was running at me, then he stopped in the grass and just walked away like it was supposed to in the first place.