Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ninja Pig Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
You can get the Ninja Pig Spell Card as a regular spell to your
spell book after defeating Koto in Cave of Solitude in Mooshu.
He does not always give it to you right away. I had to fight him
about 3 or 4 times to get it.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
I've fought Koto about 60 times and I have not received the spell yet. I know it is random so I just have keep it up. The last 5 times I fought him, he did not drop any items (only experience). Is this odd? The first 55 times he consistently dropped 1 to 3 items.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
I and my friend go to complete a quest for him and he get it. I killed him about 15 times and still don't have it.
its all luck!

Alex GreenStaff 41 level life wizard.

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
You can get spells????!!!! I thought getting a spell for free was an extremely rare drop in card packs!!

Survivor
Mar 27, 2012
Ive have gotten the ninja spell. Took maybe 30 times before it drop it, but goat monk after 70 + battles has not dropped for me.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
i know for a fact he does drop it though but only people i have seen get it is level 60+

Survivor
Mar 04, 2013
This boss is starting to get annoying because I have battled it like 75 times and still haven't gotten the spell, but I want it so bad

Defender
May 03, 2009
I'm gonna add another angry post because I have fought him 2 times and still haven't gotten it :P

I'm gonna farm some more until I get it. Also gonna farm for some items in Mooshu that I want. If I ever get it, wish you luck!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
The other day I was looking through my spell cards and found a Koto spell card. Interesting. Does he drop both? I don't remember buying any TC Koto card.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
My bro did but I never did. Guess lucky people get it.

Me: So, is ninja pigs cool bro?
Luke Dragonfist: I got ninja pigs :D HECK YAH!!!

~Alura Battleheart, lvl 85 , Goddess of Fire, Legendary Dragon

~ Luke Dragonfist, lvl 51 (Actually lol! his secondary is (He loves it!), and his third is )

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
I really want this spell I haven't battled koto as much as the rest of you but its getting very annoying

level 70

Survivor
Feb 06, 2012
but every level can get this spell right? since i have fought him 72 time and still haven't gotten anything, i also do team with a lvl 85 storm but since he got it and i didn't i was just wondering if it had a lvl requirement to get it as drop

-Cody lvl 12,