Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

loking for rare pets in mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 05, 2008
i was worndering if anybody can tell me if you can find a war oni pet i think it would be cool or even if all the bosses would have pets just like them. and another thing i would like to find out is the date dragonspyre is going to open?ty for your time your frinedly wizard valerian dragon

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
I have ben trying to get War oni pet as well, i think it's the sunbird, and it gives card, i've fought oni 20 times but no luck yet, maybe we should team up and try together sometime, i usally hang out around shoshun village in mooshu, meet me there in Greyrose realm and we'll try crimson feilds together. ;)

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
msgtpitbull wrote:
i was worndering if anybody can tell me if you can find a war oni pet i think it would be cool or even if all the bosses would have pets just like them. and another thing i would like to find out is the date dragonspyre is going to open?ty for your time your frinedly wizard valerian dragon

there is no war oni pet, there's only jade oni

Survivor
May 27, 2008
I used to be a Pet collecter, (I changed to sword collecting), so I know some good ones.
Oakheart: Treant-no card
War Oni- Sunbird- Sunbird card
Plague Oni- Tough troll- I have this but I honestly forgot if it had a card, sry
Death Oni- Dire Ghoul- Ghoul card
Jade Oni- Jade Oni- Jade Oni card
Ember Everburn- Sunbird- no card
That's all I can recall..... Hope this helps....

Cassandra WillowWhisper-Ice-Level 50
Cassandra DeathWhisper-Death-Level 30

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Hero
May 19, 2009
nmy3 wrote:
I used to be a Pet collecter, (I changed to sword collecting), so I know some good ones.
Oakheart: Treant-no card
War Oni- Sunbird- Sunbird card
Plague Oni- Tough troll- I have this but I honestly forgot if it had a card, sry
Death Oni- Dire Ghoul- Ghoul card
Jade Oni- Jade Oni- Jade Oni card
Ember Everburn- Sunbird- no card
That's all I can recall..... Hope this helps....

Cassandra WillowWhisper-Ice-Level 50
Cassandra DeathWhisper-Death-Level 50

the tough troll does give a card

grum foultooth- troll -no card
wavebringer- stormbat -stormbat card
akuji- green ghost -no card
youkai- minotaur - no card

Survivor
May 20, 2009

no the jade oni dose NOT have a jade oni pet you
BUY the jade oni pet with crowns in DS

Hero
May 19, 2009
cindysboy wrote:

no the jade oni dose NOT have a jade oni pet you
BUY the jade oni pet with crowns in DS

Actually your wrong, after the update just about every crown item is now dropped by a boss, jade oni drops a jade oni pet and malistare drops the storm hound. Players still have the option to buy all of these things with crowns, but it also gives players who dont buy crowns a chance to get them, since you can no longer buy crown items with gold.

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Um i think this topic is basically Over. Did you realise that it was made in November of 2008! things have changed since then and i think what he meant by "War Oni Pet" was the Sunbird that drops from the War Oni.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
The pet I would like to see drop is a storm hound Currently it can be bought in DS for somewhere around 40000 crowns :-( They really should have this one as a drop pet, that would be the ultimate pet.

Just my 2cents

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
gd1234 wrote:
The pet I would like to see drop is a storm hound Currently it can be bought in DS for somewhere around 40000 crowns :-( They really should have this one as a drop pet, that would be the ultimate pet.

Just my 2cents

Its actually 14000 crowns it used to be 40000 GOLD,but now they got rid of buying crowns items with gold and now they drop from bosses. I've heard a storm hound drops from Malistaire, but i'm not 100% sure.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
no,actualy there is apet in the tree of life from a boss.go into the tree of life and head tom the farthest dojo from you and theres going to be a boss there.his name is youkai i think.fight him acouple of times and you could get a minatour.i hope this helps.

ryanthundergem,ice lv.50

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
I have a question. In order to get the pets do you have to verse them and beat them by yourself?

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
you can get crown drops as rare rare rare RARE RARE!!! drops.

i have personally only heard of getting jade oni from jade oni and storm hound from malistare and bout 99.9999% sure that the ice armor tunic from ds is dropped by the fire gurtok in malistares lair i hope this helped some one i guess ;) if i'm wrong um well i am sry

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
actually my friend just got the jade oni pet a few hours ago from jade oni boss he has only 21 crowns, if you don't believe me contact me in the game
btw he was a level 10 necromancer when he got it.