Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this to late?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
So I am a level 40 death wizard and I am still in marlybone, is it bad that I haven't got mooshu yet?

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
Emmaellaennea on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
So I am a level 40 death wizard and I am still in marlybone, is it bad that I haven't got mooshu yet?
Not at all! I got to Mooshu at level 36. Trust me you'll be ready for tougher enemies.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2013
Hi there, Emmaellaennea.

When I first arrived at Mooshu, I was at least level 40. By the end of Mooshu I was level 45, I know you are on the right track.

Angel Hex,
Student in Balance, Storm and Myth magic.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
No! In fact, it'll be easier for you to defeat things. Everyone has there own place in everything, plus the reason might be that you did some extra quests and dungeons. Just keep in mind that this will make things easier.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
I think i got to Mooshu at level 37, i'm still there cause i got there yesterday but now i'm level 39. I will probably level up a few more times so think you are on the right track.

Mariah RainbowDust

When life gives you pips, cast a spell

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I once had a friend who had the same situation. But then hse finished Mooshu in one day and everything was fne after that :P

Angela

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
There's no such thing as being too high of a level for any world. This is not a competition. Being a higher level has many advantages like more experience in game play, better spells and gear, etc. Just play on and have fun!