Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crimson Fields Challenge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
I finished the Crimson Fields in one day. I also finished many other instances in under one hour.
Justin Stormhunter-lv.43 Thaumaturge
Currently working on village of Sorrow

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
wow i dont want to be mean but crimson fields is easy i even had no friends with me and when i got to the oni i was like this is it?! that was too easy and i was still around level 35

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
i finsihed crimson fields in one day with my character sabrina mist stone

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
annabell99 wrote:
Hey everyone, I will like to announce the Crimson Fields Challenge!
Lets see if you can complete Crimson Fields in One day! I did it., So
if you ALREADY did Crimson Fields In ONE day write your Wizards name below... and also if you are going to Crimson Fields and going to try the challenge and actually DID IT! I am looking forward to see a TON of wizards names below! Good luck.

Olivia Starrider- Magus wizard

I defeated Crimson Field in one with my Death 38 wizard. It wasn't that hard just running here and there. Oni wasn't bad at all. I'd guess it took about 2 hours.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
How is beating this in one day a big deal? It only took me about a half an hour to defeat it. I had three others helping, Rowan Willowleaf, my sister; Kelly Thunder... something; and this other Journeyman that was really annoying and my sister and I did not like him very much. Thanks to everyone who helped. Kelly was only an Initiate, and yet she was helpful.

Sierra Winterbreeze, Level 37 Ice/Death

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I've beat this instance several times, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to spawn Yakedo. Some please clue me in as I'm clueless.

I've tried raising the banners, but maybe I'm doing it at the wrong time.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated as I can't find any info online about it either.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
I just finished crimson fields today this morning!

fina fairyflower level 38 life

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
it was easy. i did it in one day. does anyone know how much hp the plauge oni have

Gavin Emeraldstaff 35 life

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Quinsee wrote:
... but for the life of me I can't figure out how to spawn Yakedo. Some please clue me in as I'm clueless.

I've tried raising the banners, but maybe I'm doing it at the wrong time.

I just do it when I enter the field, and when you go to do the battle with 10, he is there.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
what is the point of this.... that is a fairly easy instance i did it in less than one hour. Now doing kensingston in one day, thats a aheavment

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
hey i did the crimsion field in one day a am so happy

my wizard is nathan skyshield level 36

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
Quinsee wrote:
I've beat this instance several times, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to spawn Yakedo. ... I've tried raising the banners, but maybe I'm doing it at the wrong time.

Go ahead and raise them when you first find them, make sure you get all four. It takes awhile after that for him to show up.

When the field gets overrun and you have to go fight a bunch of enemies, he'll pop up in one of your field battles with whatever enemy's nearby as a henchman.

It's easy to miss him mixed in with the crowd but he'll be in there.

BTW It took me (Sierra Starsong, ice mage) a little over an hour to clear Crimson Fields partnered with my husband's Necromancer (Wolf SkyThief). I hit level 39 in the process, he's level 48. We split up for the field battles so we'd each get two enemies at a time (four between us) instead of staying together and doing three of them at once.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Swordroll wrote:
Jason Goldriver, Master Necromancer

Considering the Crimson Field is an instance, and fairly easy (I did it by myself), I am guessing that most people finished it in less than an hour, such as I did.

im lvl 39 death wizard and i soloed it in less than an hour.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
hey sup i did it in one day with a friend alexander darksword lvl 38 pyromancer alexander darkblade lvl 46 socercer

Survivor
Nov 18, 2008
annabell99 wrote:
if you ALREADY did Crimson Fields In ONE day write your Wizards name below... and also if you are going to Crimson Fields and going to try the challenge and actually DID IT! I am looking forward to see a TON of wizards names below! Good luck.

i finished crimson fields in one day. a friend helped!!

Survivor
Oct 03, 2008
Me (Talon) when I was in Moo Shu I did in one day I was a lvl 41 with a help from my cous, Wolf Blood (lvl 46). It was fun.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Hi I want to do the challange so i will help with anything

Emily Earthgem
lvl 13 (may change)
Health 713 (may change)
Mana 111 (may change)

OK now if you think you need help i will help you
I will go up against any boss I luv Boss drops any
clothes any item i luv it so add me i am on all day

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
I beat it in just under 1 and a half hours :D
Jonathan Seaflame~ 33 Necromancer

Hero
May 02, 2009
I did it in one day. I went in another day to fight the secret boss.

My IGN is Seth ShadowCloud
LV.45 PyroViner (fire/storm wizard)
A good friend
Jade Oni pet-Prince Hunter

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
I am now lvl 45 but i completed Crimson Fields in one day around lvl 37 or 36, i got a pet Troll there on my first try and i didnt even know he gave one. The boss name is Grum Foultooth, but the troll doesnt come with a card :x

- Jasmine BlueGem Lvl 48 Thaumaturge
The Purifier

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
annabell99 wrote:

It was very easy. What's the big deal? I did it in 30 minutes. Magus Theurgist, Finnigan.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
according to the clock in my kitchen, about 20 minutes .but its probaly around 2 hours.

jacod boomwalker lvl38 ice

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Finished it 2 days ago. 1 hr and a few minutes, kinda like the exact time to finish it

Diana DarkBlade lvl 39 Magus Thaumaturge (so close to master )