Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monstrology Level 21...now what?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Good morning fellow Wizards and Monstrologists!

I have reached Level 21 and don't seem to be gaining experience from any of my foes towards Level 22...So I suppose they have built that in for future worlds.

Are there any monsters in Mirage that are high enough level to continue at this point? I've been looking around without much luck.

Thanks!
Marcus Ghostsong
120 Myth

Community Leader
markopolo100 on Apr 28, 2017 wrote:
Good morning fellow Wizards and Monstrologists!

I have reached Level 21 and don't seem to be gaining experience from any of my foes towards Level 22...So I suppose they have built that in for future worlds.

Are there any monsters in Mirage that are high enough level to continue at this point? I've been looking around without much luck.

Thanks!
Marcus Ghostsong
120 Myth
Max reachable rank is 22 because you can get animus from rank 16 creatures who still give xp at rank 21. There are creatures in Mirage like the 4 ghosts in Caterwaul and Shadowbones. There is a list on Duelist101.

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Now you just stare at badges you have no way of getting. Why are they even in the game if they are unobtainable????

Survivor
May 13, 2010
The highest level monster is rank 17 I think (certainly no higher than 18), so you may have to wait for the next world.

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Jasmine3429 on Apr 28, 2017 wrote:
Now you just stare at badges you have no way of getting. Why are they even in the game if they are unobtainable????
I know right!?!?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Jasmine3429 on Apr 28, 2017 wrote:
I suspect KI already knows where they are going with Monstrology. Therefore it makes more sense to set up Badge slots with the initial introduction to the game.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2012
I'm still getting XPs from the level 16s (Admiral Bontau, Neberyx). Not a lot, but something.