Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why Did You Choose Your School?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
I chose myth because it shows the basic elements of magic like the troll or cyclops.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
I chose my school (myth) because of the test, my favorite school would be fire, although, my actual school is myth. I thought myth would be pretty cool, considering all of the mythical creatures, but after some 20 levels of myth i found myself liking fire because of it's ultimate supremacy and power. But i regrettably chose myth instead of fire, but i do recognize the advantages of myth, like being able to summon powerful minions.As much as i like fire, i believe it is myth for the win.

-Talon Griffin-shade

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Hi!

I chose ice because I love snow and blizzards are pretty cool so I was like woo lol.

Miranda Starblood lvl 92

Survivor
Nov 11, 2012
I chose because i thought what the heck storm sound like me throwing lightning on the head of a dinosaur. I then always used my wizard and still do. I am level 51 wizard Jeremy Darkhunter. If you see me send friend request please. Or level 39 wizard Logan Strongblood.

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
Shannon Skybreaker on May 29, 2013 wrote:
Hello. I decided I wanted to ask, why did you choose the school you are in now? Or the one that you play the most on, because we all have a favourite. Thank you for filling in your response, I shall be sure to read!
~Shannon Skybreaker
! My first wizard was a but then I made an wizard and got attached to him! is AWESOME!

Survivor
Oct 27, 2013
I just went along with what the survey said(). I didn't know anything about Wizard101 or the spells at this point so I didn't want to change schools. I am not very happy with balance though(I don't like the spells).

-Elizabeth Goldstrider level 49

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
I chose my School andbecause I love the storm and ice spell and creatures mostly i just like water and these are the two closest things to that

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
I choose because its in the center ....

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Every time I took the test, I always got life. Turns out it was the perfect school one way or another.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 48 theurgist

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
My school is

I chose it because it suits me and i like it's healing spells

-Sean Rainbowhunter

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
When I first started the game I took the quiz (answering the questions honestly) and got death. After a few weeks of playing the game I was curious about what it would be like to play an elemental-based wizard so I created a storm wizard (by answering the quiz questions in a way I knew would get me a storm result LOL).

I absolutely love playing my necromancer. She can do a lot in the game solo or play many roles when part of a group battle.

My storm wizard bores me, quite frankly. I've barely played her the last couple weeks while I play my necromancer every day.

Miranda Nightsinger, Grandmaster Necromancer
Calamity Windbane, Magus Diviner

Survivor
May 26, 2012
I didn't chose, I did the quiz.

Although I still love

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Well... I was ice because my friend made mine for me, then I was because I took the test. Recently, however, I chose on my own because it's does the most damage. I LOVE that. Don't get me wrong, the other schools are awesome. But I love because it progresses me quicker throughout the game. If I tried to go through with , , or , it might take me years and much frustration.

= too weak for me
= not enough attacks for me
= not enough attacks for me
= just something really unlikable about it sorry
= just a little too weak for me and the over round spells I don't like because takes too long to kill enemies.
= not enough hit all spells
This is all my opinion though. Thank you. - Nicole DawnHeart

Survivor
Nov 21, 2013
I got it from the quiz And I love myth - Wolf Shadowflame

Survivor
Nov 11, 2011
I chose life because I sounded like me (even thogh my family thinks I'm ice , mostly my cosin )
Also I like the spells.
59, I hope I last, 16, 2 (you get it? I am tired of typing) and I forgot the rest.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2012
I have a level 70 storm wizard. (maybe 75 by the time you read this ) I can not remember that far back
but I know I took the quiz. I do have other wizards thou. level 16 fire level 8 balance . I picked fire for
it is one of the main 3 classes. (storm fire ice) I will soon make a ice btw . I chose balance for its blades
and ra (the spell ).

Megan goldensword (70)
Megan firespear (16)
Olivia dreamcaller (8)