Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fish Sandwich Flaws?

AuthorMessage
Historian
Nov 28, 2010
sun girl1122 on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
its a LIFE fish NOT a MYTH fish
No, I can assure you it is a Myth fish.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Fish:Fish_Sandwich

There are no Life fish on Cyclops Lane. If you're doing Reveal Fish School and you're mistaking Myth yellow for Life green, look for the shapes floating up. Life has leaves, myth has circles/spheres. I never thought of it before, but someone probably came up with the idea to use more than just colours just in case some players are colour blind... they'd need something more to help them identify the schools. Or maybe it was just a coincidence.

Explorer
May 10, 2011
Here are some tips on catching the Fish Sandwich:

- Search for Myth fish, using the reveal school spell. Chase away every non-myth fish so you just have myth fish in the water.
- Search for smaller shadows of fishes, since Fish Sandwiches are usually small fries.

I hope that helps. It took me forever to catch the Fish Sandwich, it like took up all of my energy once I caught it.

Hero
May 07, 2015
High Five Ghost on Feb 6, 2016 wrote:
No, I can assure you it is a Myth fish.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Fish:Fish_Sandwich

There are no Life fish on Cyclops Lane. If you're doing Reveal Fish School and you're mistaking Myth yellow for Life green, look for the shapes floating up. Life has leaves, myth has circles/spheres. I never thought of it before, but someone probably came up with the idea to use more than just colours just in case some players are colour blind... they'd need something more to help them identify the schools. Or maybe it was just a coincidence.
OH OK sorry for that post :(

Survivor
Mar 10, 2013
actually it was torture for me but then someone suggested to me to use the balance spell and then go to the streams...i get them by the tons now!