Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Legitimate Level 98 Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Unicorns And Drago... on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
Ice needs an AoE spell, after 2 single hit spells in a row.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf
Seriously? Myth only has two AoE spells! Humongofrog, and earthquake! Ice gets frost giant, blizzard, and snow angel. MYTH is the one who needs more AoE spells. We haven't gotten an AoE spell since earthquake. That's five singe hit spells in a row!

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
These "legitimate" spell ideas aren't so "legitimate". If you know what I mean. First of all, the life spell seems uncertain. I don't even really know what it would look like if anyone actually used it in battle. It either has to be a healing spell, or a damage spell. I personally think life needs a new healing spell.
Second, the death spell seems a bit off school. Smokescreen is a fire spell. Why would you put it into a death spell? Then, the myth spell shouldn't give a weakness,it should stun or something. The fire seems like an AoE version of heckhound. It might be OP. The storm spell is like a messed up version of celestial calendar. The ice spell seems to me like an ice version of medusa, and the balance spell is probably considered op.

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Spiral emperor on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Seriously? Myth only has two AoE spells! Humongofrog, and earthquake! Ice gets frost giant, blizzard, and snow angel. MYTH is the one who needs more AoE spells. We haven't gotten an AoE spell since earthquake. That's five singe hit spells in a row!
I can't agree more that I'm getting sick of single hits. We both need a spell so that we can actually hit ALL the enemies. Battles already longer with Ice's low hits, but Myth needs that badly named AoE spell.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Yeah. Ice and myth are my two favorite schools in the game so far! Not picking favorites, I just enjoy using the battle tactics. I would really like a new myth AoE. Just don't call it mythsplosion. Doesn't sound "mythical".

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Rebecca Emeraldfla... on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
AMAZING ideas guys!

I think KingsIsle will help make sure all the spells are fair and consistent to the school.

But I think they should all have ands or ors.
Here's my ideas, excluding names. I'm no good at names.

800-900 to all enemies and -50% damage to next outgoing spell to all
500 +900-1000 over three rounds (single person attack) and steal a charm from all
900 to all enemies and stun for 2 rounds (all)
700 to all enemies and 1.(remove 1 charm from all) or 2.(400 absorb to all friends)
800-900 to all enemies swap half for health and -25% next healing spell to all
750 to all and steal a pip from all
1500 to all enemies and replace one charm with -50% accuracy

Tried to be really fair and take highest spells into account. I may not have done it very well

Just Ideas

Keep brainstorming

Rebecca Emeraldflame lvl 75 sorcerer
I actually like this one very much.
For the death though, it looks like the castor will be receiving 1800 in a 1v4 and that is a problem considering the mobs or boss or pvp opponent is dead by that OP-ness. And that charm...... FIX