Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mysterious Musical Artist Composes Soundtrack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
OMG I think I know. Kevin or Nick Jonas. XD Sorry about getting so rialed up but my mom is kinda poopin her pants over it. Anyway, Are you Kevin or Nick Jonas? Everyone thinks someone like Justin Timberlake or Eminen (or how ever the heck you spell his name) But you said you were one of the Jonas brothers, and even after that people were saying other people. Some people didnt even read your whole thred start! They were saying like Reannah (again, or how ever you spell her dang name) or Miley Cyrus. Plus I know Joe Jonas might not even have the guts to just sit on here and do this where Kevin is more kiddish. I think its more Kevin then Nick also because Nick is mostly writting lyrics, thinking collage stuff and I congrats him on that, he is smart and can go far but Kevin can play pranks, play kid games and even go and interact with kids over the web. So that way I'm Saying that Mystery Composer is Kevin Jonas.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2011
Just saying i have no idea! I am not good with celebrities lol!
Tell me if you think you know!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
IROCK987654321 wrote:
Just saying i have no idea! I am not good with celebrities lol!
Tell me if you think you know!

just go to zeke in grizzlehiem and you'll see who it is.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2010
I'm sorry, but having visited Wintertusk and being a musician myself, I'm not even remotely impressed with the music. Nearly all the other worlds have a better soundtrack.

Also, not being American, I've never heard of you, so sorry, you don't rate at all in my book.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
Dorkface21 wrote:
Even though he isn't THAT young...(wouldn't call him old either) I hope its Matthew Bellamy, the lead singer of Muse. He is the closest "popular music" can get to being a composer. Most other "popular music" is junk in my humble opinion.

It would have been amazing if it was Bellamy!!! I LOVE MUSE and it made my day hearing that someone else had that thought when they saw this too(: But anyway the music wasnt that great. I mean not that i was expecting a lot but I think it could have been better. I think the one i like the most would have to be Drums of Battle or whichever one plays when your fighting(:

Gabrielle DarkHeart

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Survivor
May 08, 2011
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Kingsisle, wow you guys are smart getting these popular icons! First Selena Gomez, now Nick Jonas, what's next? Justin Bieber? Nah, that would be an apocalypse, right?

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
yummyshrimpies wrote:
its john adams haha just kidding

Lolz, I thought it was going to be Abraham Lincoln.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
i knew it. i knew it i knew it i knew it. T.T i knew it...

i don't like him....

ugh. T.T

Survivor
May 08, 2011
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:
i knew it. i knew it i knew it i knew it. T.T i knew it...

i don't like him....

ugh. T.T

The only person I know who likes him is the 7 year-old girl I babysit on Wednesdays.

Scarlet SparkleHeart Level 28 Balance
Sierra Level 5 Life
Chelsea SoulCatcher Level 2 Death

Administrator
We already announced that it was Nick Jonas, so there's no need to reply with your guesses, young Wizards.

Closing this thread.

community@wizard101.com