Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback "Friday" 4-21-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
my favorite plant is that elvis thing 8)

and also i am going to be mostly on my other wizard and i am going to be doing a party anyone can come.meet me in kelvin realm in the commons name is tylar.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
Deadly Ninja Fig is my utmost favorite plant currently.

I love the fact that it gives death treasure cards, polymorph cards, cleanse cards, scald is a new one for me, but I love them all! They are so handy for battles and pvp! It would be so cool if the plant would give a deadly ninja pig pet too :) I plant ten to twelve of these at a time. :D

~Lauren Dark Flower - Forever Storm

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
patricia67... My favorite plant is the King Parsley. I like the way it sang an dance when you walked up to it to feed it...

Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
I prefer the pink dandelion and I plant a whole field of them. They give the ever elusive and rare black pearl and have helped me complete all my crafting clothing tasks.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
I have to say Snap Dragons are my favorite. They are so cool! The Dandelions are great in xp (in the plants me and my brother have planted) and look like cats. :D

Kristen Griffinrider, level 38 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Prickly bear cactus for the very rare megasnack you get. Thank you again KI so much for removing all megasnacks from the bazaar. For that matter, the bazaar has been stripped of a lot of useful items that used to be in mass quantities.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
I love those Baby Carrots, they wear those diapers and run around when they are ready to harvest. Whats also great about them, they make laugh all the time when they jump on top of each other and scream, its the way they do that, that makes me laugh

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009

Well since I am only gardening for mega snacks to level my pet, I'd say my favorite is pickley bear cactus because they drop meaga snacks with more frequency than the others.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
My favorite plant is a venus fly trap because it looks so cool and it has sharp teeth plus it gets cool pests that you can DESTROY

Hunter Ghostblood
Level 60
Legendary Fire

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Ok I just grew my first fickle pickles to mature. Wow, they are really funny. I bet Cyrus Drake must love these plants.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
Hi Professor,
I'm rather fond of the dandylion plant actually, (Although I dig on all the plants.). It's little nodding head is pretty cute. :D I also think it's pretty clever how it's "likes" match up with things that a cat would like, it's not too hard to grow, and it's colorful. Really cheers up a dorm room! :)

Hero
May 02, 2009
I would have to say one of my favorite plants would have to be the honey sickle, as not only are they easy to raise (they grow pretty fast), but they're also pretty cool overall (I once had a patch of 10 honey sickels at one time which I called my "honey sickle patch").
I also like the ninja figs (both variations), as seeing the ninja pig come out of the tree, take a fruit, then chuck it out of the tree partially eaten is just so cool, a little silly/funny and cute at the same time.

Administrator
vicki76240 wrote:
My Favorite is the Fickle Pickle. He reminds me of my uncle. And besides I just like to say Fickle Pickle

I'll have to say, this one made me giggle. I'm pretty sure I have relatives like this too! ::grin::.

Thanks all for the feedback. As we add plants in the future, we'll keep an eye on what you liked about the current ones! New Feedback Friday coming up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea