Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing "Master of" badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
I have a grandmaster ice wizard, and I have all of the ice spells - sabrina, mortis and the colosus bolevard spells, and I still don't have the master of ice badge. :(

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
guys you need to learn all the spells but also put one of each in your DECK i just did that and got it XD hope you get it to

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
19whiterose86 wrote:
I have a grandmaster ice wizard, and I have all of the ice spells - sabrina, mortis and the colosus bolevard spells, and I still don't have the master of ice badge. :(

Check out the stairs behind the mayor in Digmore Station.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Sirap wrote:
I don't have Master of Life on my life wizard and I have all the spells.
Did you learn the spells from the secret trainers?

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Defender
Feb 06, 2010
Darkick wrote:
The following are badges received upon obtaining EVERY spell of the school:

Life: N/A (there is no Master of Life badge)
Myth: Master of Monsters
Death: Master of Death
Fire: Master of Fire
Ice: Master of Ice
Storm: Master of Storm
Balance: N/A (there is no Master of Balance badge)

In order to receive the aforementioned badges, one must obtain EVERY single spell of the badge's corresponding school. This includes:

*All spells readily trained by the school teacher.
*All quest spells initiated by the school teacher.
*All spells from the following hidden trainers:
-Sabrina Greenstar: Minigame Fairegrounds, The Commons, Wizard City
-Mortis: Nightside, Wizard City
-Mildred Farseer: Near Mindy Pixiecrown, Colossus Boulevard, Wizard City
-(Myth only) Tish'Mah: Secret shop by way of teleporter, The Oasis, Krokotopia
-(Balance only) Niles: Krokosphinx, Krokotopia
-Croaky: Near Mayor Pimsbury, Digmoore Station, Marleybone

The only exception to this is for the Storm badge, which is earned after obtaining every spell up to Stormzilla, without having obtained Storm Lord.

I just thought I'd toss in a little comprehensive post to organize this confusion. :)

i have a balance and life grand. for life, the badge is MASTER OF NATURE. for balance the badge is MASTER OF BALANCE. i have both badges. soooo yeah balance and life DO have the master of badges.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
i was just looking at this and i noticed that my Myth doesnt have it and i went around and got them all even put it in my deck and nothing after that i looked and i had not gotten my pet either (this was b4 the lame pet stuff) i went to my teacher and she said that "she had a gift for me" and after that i got my stuff

PRETTY WEIRD STUFF!

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
Life wizards do get a badge when they learn all the life spells, it is called Master of Nature, you need to learn the new dispel life card to get it if you have all the other spells.

PS: You get the card in Colossus Boulevard

Hope I helped

Jacob Crowspear level 33 Necromancer

Survivor
May 28, 2010
i have a problem.... all my spells are missing from my deck when i go into a battle thing. all except for the ones that i got with my staff and necklace and other things!!! i have no idea what's wrong or if it's a glitch of some sort! please help!!! :( :( :(

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
birdycockatiel wrote:
i have a problem.... all my spells are missing from my deck when i go into a battle thing. all except for the ones that i got with my staff and necklace and other things!!! i have no idea what's wrong or if it's a glitch of some sort! please help!!! :( :( :(

Dude you probably don't have it equipped.

Hope that helped. :P