Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Troll Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I got the troll pet with the troll card from the Plague Oni in Shirataki Temple. I seem to have had good luck with pet drops, though. I got a Krokomummy (no card) in Krokotopia (don't remember which boss), the Evil Snowman pet (with card) from Jacques the Scratcher in Marleybone, and the the Troll (with card) from the Plague Oni. I'm ready to see what kind of pet drop I get in Dragonspyre, now that I've finally made it in. ^_^

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Pinices wrote:
My friend has a troll pet, and she said she got it somewhere in MooShu . She didn't tell me the EXACT location and boss where she got the troll pet though. I've been looking everywhere, but had no luck. Which boss has the troll pet?

i have the troll pet i got it from the plague oni in mooshu i got it in my first try in shirataki temple. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
heh looks like everyone answered your question :P

however i have seen the troll appear 3-4 times in the bazaar, so you might wanna check in their from time to time. its bound to be there.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
ya same here i had the troll pet and sold it at the place in old town you battle the war oni a few times and get it

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
The Bazaar rules, you get cool things! I got the Troll with no card from the Bazaar.

Thanks wizard101 for inventing this, so to make it easier to get better items for our levels.

Regards,

Mary DeathDreamer, second character which is death in Marleyborne.

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
pyron9 wrote:
How do you get into the tree of life? I thought that the walk-way was broken.?
Once you get the quest for tree of life, an evil spirit appears and gets you across the gap. Right across the gap is the entrance to tree of life. It is a dungeon so bring friends! Hope this helped!
By Daniel WyrmBlood level 40 Sorcerer