Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2014
Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
I would like to see a world where our character are small and anyothers are big or the idea that maybe Grandfather spider cast a curse on us or Grandmother raven because we played to much with shadow magic so she makes us small as a revenge or something like that and we need to find out how to get big again. I know its kind of silly now but its could be so awesome and interesting or what about the future world with modern machines. We need to fight with robots. I would like to see these kind of world in the future. :D

Victoria Legendcloud, 120 Myth

Survivor
Aug 07, 2012
well i have heard that emphyra is coming out. So maybe some classy medium term world. I was thinking maybe an upside down world where everything weird happens. kinda like where garitina lives in pokemon platinum. maybe like a world that is being sucked up by a vortex and your trying to stop it. and we have to save the world!. not like azteca devolopers. i cri evrytiem. well these are my ideas for now. im trying to think of new creative thingss and not copy anyone elses ideas. BYE!

Survivor
Dec 06, 2011
A world that takes us back in time, when Bartleby was creating the earth. An evil force has traveled back, trying to mess with the past. We have to stop them. Every enemy is a master of all schools. It'd be fun if we had to fight a Storm Lord,or an Ice Giant. After we stop him, we are sent flying through time, into the future. We see a older Merle, on the verge of death. Que new world.

Hunter Rose-11,
Dakota Moon. 58,
Michael Shadow, 5,
Hunter Rose, 1,
Valkoor Death, , 24
Valdus Wildbringer, , 32

Survivor
Oct 24, 2014
I think that there should be a world of beautiful sprites, fairies and pixies or a world of bees like the hive bundle

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Caleb Ash on Mar 10, 2017 wrote:
A world that takes us back in time, when Bartleby was creating the earth. An evil force has traveled back, trying to mess with the past. We have to stop them. Every enemy is a master of all schools. It'd be fun if we had to fight a Storm Lord,or an Ice Giant. After we stop him, we are sent flying through time, into the future. We see a older Merle, on the verge of death. Que new world.

Hunter Rose-11,
Dakota Moon. 58,
Michael Shadow, 5,
Hunter Rose, 1,
Valkoor Death, , 24
Valdus Wildbringer, , 32
How much older do you want merle to be? lol he's already old as dirt

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I have an idea for a game called Ninja101, and it would technically take place in another world on the spiral so I guess the idea belongs in this thread.

There would be four clans that specialize in different elements, and one clan like the balance school in wizard101 that can do a bit of all four.

The clans would be Ice, fire, lightning, earth, and you all at KI can come up with the name of the fifth balance like clan.

Additionally, Instead of wands as weapons we would wield kunai, swords, senbon, nunchucks, etc, instead of mana we would use chakra, and while we would still click cards to select attacks we would mostly use something similar to natural attacks (the kind where your character actually attacks the enemy themselves) as opposed to always summoning creatures to attack for you.

Instead of a bunch of different creature summoning and attack animations there would be a lot of cool attack animations that would use your actual character.
Zero Pip attacks could be taijustu and/or using your actual weapons to attack.

We would still have traps, pips, shields, blades, and stuff like that though.
Your character would also still have natural strengths and weaknesses based on its clan.
It would be like Wizard101 but lil bit different and with Ninjas.

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
How about revisiting old areas with new additional areas. More can be done in Mooshu, Marleybone, Wysteria etc. Plus some borrowing from Pirates would be good- Cool Ranch for example would be awesome. Revisiting would also give you lots of new clothing ideas and expansion. For example in Mooshu you can go more Korean themed in one area, more Chinese in another, more Thai in another. (Watch some of the historical tv shows from there on Hulu, Viki or Dramafever for outfit ideas and even pets and decor and houses.)
Time period world would be cool too- a whole world of quests like the Boxes.
Just hold off on more bugs please. With Celestia to all of Morganthes storyline you have an awful lot of bugs.

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
How about a holiday one? One area can be for winter holidays, one spring, one summer, one fall. In winter you can have the North Pole and all that. In Spring not only do you have Valentines, but Easter and White Day. And in Summer 4th of July (this can be the area based on say the Colony period in the the USA) etc, and Fall you can have a spooky halloween (like Ichopod Crane and more ghosts etc that may or may not be found in darkmoor) and Harvest theme.

Explorer
Sep 15, 2012
Maybe having a Netherworld/ Spirit world might be a cool new world. I hear Emprya might be the next world but after that what about a world with more of the Native American mythology. In Native American mythology Coyote is a trickster and shape shifter. Having looney tunes road runner/ coyote Easter eggs would be a must. Also if there is parts of this world that refer to the Netherworld maybe even some Beetlejuice references like the sandworm shadow creatures that balance uses/ sandworms from Saturn or maybe even some Tremors Easter eggs. So Pirate101 has some of the Native American mythology already and using Buffalos seemed like a good fit. In previous posts I'd mentioned a ghost train dungeon but maybe its not a dungeon until the end but a ferry between the spirit world/ netherworld/ spirit desert where the buffalos live. I am still hoping that the south western cowboy look or even a native American look gets used for wizard robe designs at some point in wizard101. Also with quick draw six shooter pistol wands. Maybe even a tumbleweed mount or stage coach. Well I hope some of these ideas get used and look forward to whatever new world may come.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
I'm thinking Empyrea, which is almost 100% confirmed as a new world, has lots of potential, and has possibly been hinted at since Polaris. Everyone wonders where the Luphiilm have been coming from since the sunless shrine. I have speculation they're one of the residents of Empyrea, along with the sky squids of course lol

John Shadowblade, Champion Conjurer

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
How about a world in the sky? An entire city that just floats above the clouds? Id like to see that

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
I think they will add one of the worlds that were mentioned in the game like the gobbler world or something like that but if I had to make one maybe add a world with a story line about the current mysteries like what happened to bartelbes eye and maybe a ocean world

Hero
May 07, 2015
a food and drink themed world! I have even come up with some of the names for the areas!

waffle hills. a area full of hills made out of waffles and maple syrup waterfalls, and possibly a maple syrup volcano for the final dungeon of that area?
milklandia. a area with cookies as the ground and buildings and milk as the rivers and stuff.
sandwich caves. a bunch of caves made out of sandwich stuff.
veggieland. an village made out of veggies, with tomatos and lettuce and that kind of stuff.
fruitland. an village made out of fruit, like oranges and bananas and stuff, and the fruit and veggielands are at war, and you need to stop it.
chiptopia. an area made out of chips. with salsa rivers and stuff.
meattopia. an area made out of meat. with barbeque sauce and steak sauce as the rivers
cheese jungle. an area made completely out of cheese.

the rest would be up to kingsisle, even though this probably won't get implemented.

Miranda jade song level 102

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
Well, I've got to disagree. An Atlantis themed world, we've got Celestia. Medieval World, Avalon.

Nicholas SkullBlade

Level 58
Wizard101Veteran

Survivor
Sep 27, 2015
AstralAndShadow on Apr 8, 2017 wrote:
Well, I've got to disagree. An Atlantis themed world, we've got Celestia. Medieval World, Avalon.

Nicholas SkullBlade

Level 58
Wizard101Veteran
that reply was made in 2008, hun

Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
Survivor
May 08, 2012
I don't know if this is a world but if we had a dungeon with amazing gear for 120 or 130 and it was seasonal. The area would change through the seasons like for example: hat: winter, robe: spring, boots: summer, and wand:fall. This would add to the difficulty by making you have to wait for a year to get your complete set of gear. This will also have players keep the game fresh until the next update, Maybe holiday stuff too like athame: halloween, amulet: easter, ring: christmas. I think this would be a very cool thing in the game.

Any other wizards let me know if I am thinking unrealistically or if this is similar to something, etc.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
sun girl1122 on Apr 8, 2017 wrote:
a food and drink themed world! I have even come up with some of the names for the areas!

waffle hills. a area full of hills made out of waffles and maple syrup waterfalls, and possibly a maple syrup volcano for the final dungeon of that area?
milklandia. a area with cookies as the ground and buildings and milk as the rivers and stuff.
sandwich caves. a bunch of caves made out of sandwich stuff.
veggieland. an village made out of veggies, with tomatos and lettuce and that kind of stuff.
fruitland. an village made out of fruit, like oranges and bananas and stuff, and the fruit and veggielands are at war, and you need to stop it.
chiptopia. an area made out of chips. with salsa rivers and stuff.
meattopia. an area made out of meat. with barbeque sauce and steak sauce as the rivers
cheese jungle. an area made completely out of cheese.

the rest would be up to kingsisle, even though this probably won't get implemented.

Miranda jade song level 102
Sounds like an awesome idea!

Survivor
Aug 11, 2014
Well Caballus in Latin means domestic and the Cabal is in there sooo... Mabye like a weird different part of wizard city whre everything is opposite.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2014
I think it would be cool to have a "Time Travel" arc, where your wizard builds a magical time machine and goes off to worlds millions of years in the past and future. Some ideas:

Wizardopolis: it's Wizard City a thousand years later, and it's become a sprawling metropolis, only they've long forgotten magic. Merle Ambrose lives in a shack outside of town, and he tells you the city is in danger, and they're defenseless if they refuse to use magic. There would also be a "batman" like superhero, who fights crime and aids you along the way. The world consists of skyscrapers, so tower dungeons and elevators that take you up to bosses. The gear would be like business suits with briefcases, modern day soldier gear, or superhero outfits (masks and capes)
Planet X: a futuristic city millions of years in the future. It has massive cities, flying cars, transport tubes, and space stations. These space stations would be on asteroid dungeons off the planet. The world would be home to a super advanced form of aliens under attack by reptilian warlords. Gear for this world would be sci fi themed, with space armor and helmets, rocket boots, and energy swords and blasters. Spells could be futuristic sci fi themed.

Primordia: this would be the final area, where you go back in time to the first world in existence, composed of swirling pools and forming rocks. The final boss would be chaos, who created all evil in the spiral. By destroying him, you rid the spiral of all future evil to come.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2011
personally, here are some worlds i would like to see

Pirate Era

Wild West, with some lore on prospector zeke

Future

Ice Age

Aztec Temple Era, or mabye in the 1940's with explorers

1980's

Jurassic Era

1920's

Space Odyssey, in the future, where everything is in space

1950's

World War X

Post apocalyptic Future

Steampunk Era

and something a little crazy

An Alternate version of Wizard City, Where Everything Is Combined,

for Example, On Triton avenue, there could be a path leading to the tomb of storms

Dark Cave could lead to the village of sorrow

Dragonspyre Academy could be just outside of ravenwood

and the enemy's would be from every other world

Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
Redocean4799 on Apr 13, 2017 wrote:
I think it would be cool to have a "Time Travel" arc, where your wizard builds a magical time machine and goes off to worlds millions of years in the past and future. Some ideas:

Wizardopolis: it's Wizard City a thousand years later, and it's become a sprawling metropolis, only they've long forgotten magic. Merle Ambrose lives in a shack outside of town, and he tells you the city is in danger, and they're defenseless if they refuse to use magic. There would also be a "batman" like superhero, who fights crime and aids you along the way. The world consists of skyscrapers, so tower dungeons and elevators that take you up to bosses. The gear would be like business suits with briefcases, modern day soldier gear, or superhero outfits (masks and capes)
Planet X: a futuristic city millions of years in the future. It has massive cities, flying cars, transport tubes, and space stations. These space stations would be on asteroid dungeons off the planet. The world would be home to a super advanced form of aliens under attack by reptilian warlords. Gear for this world would be sci fi themed, with space armor and helmets, rocket boots, and energy swords and blasters. Spells could be futuristic sci fi themed.

Primordia: this would be the final area, where you go back in time to the first world in existence, composed of swirling pools and forming rocks. The final boss would be chaos, who created all evil in the spiral. By destroying him, you rid the spiral of all future evil to come.
That's amazing!!!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Please let's get the candy world where the ice professor from out there