Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of Title

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
Dont you get a Master of title when you learn your Lvl 48 spell.
I was suppose to get a Master of Ice title but I dont see it in my title pages.

At first i thought maybe you have to be a grandmaster to get it. So i leveled up to a grandmaster and i still couldnt find it.

Do you have to do a certain quest or fight a certain person to get it?

Alyssa Nightflame
GrandMaster Thaumaturge

Hero
May 19, 2009
to get the master of ice badge you have to find all the secret trainers, there are 4 of them

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
i'm pretty sure you have to learn all of the spells in a school although i'm not sure if its your school only. do you get a master badge for you secondary too? and your third?

Defender
May 29, 2009

To get the Master of ... badge, you have to learn all the spells from your school. I believe that includes the ones that affect your minion from Croaky in Marleybone. I'm pretty sure that's the case because I'm grandmaster fire, don't have the badge, and the only fire spell I am missing is "Take Power" which will sacrifice my minion for 3 pips.

shootingstar415 wrote:
Dont you get a Master of title when you learn your Lvl 48 spell.
I was suppose to get a Master of Ice title but I dont see it in my title pages.

At first i thought maybe you have to be a grandmaster to get it. So i leveled up to a grandmaster and i still couldnt find it.

Do you have to do a certain quest or fight a certain person to get it?

Alyssa Nightflame
GrandMaster Thaumaturge

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
You have to go to all the secret trainers and get all the free ice school spells, including Mildred Farseer on Colossus Blvd (turn left at Mindy Pixiecrown) where you get Melt. Good luck!

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
Well first thing to check is that you have all your spells. I ran into the same problem on my death guy but then i found what spell i was missing. In Digmoore Station there is a secret trainer down the stairs near the mayor. I would check that place. Also Mortis in Nightside has a spell for everyone, if you havent gotten his yet i would go there.

Wolf SparkleSword
Grandmaster Necromancer

Defender
May 28, 2009
The title is given to you when you have learned every single spell in your school. That means that you are going to have to go to all of the "Secret" trainers and extra trainers to get all of your school specific spells. You will need to go to each of these shops / people:
The shop in Mindy PixieCrowns circle Colosus Way in WC. Down the stairs.
The shop threw the timed portal in the oasis in KT.
The shop behind the mayor in MB.
The girl (don't remember her name) on the platform in the fairgrounds in WC.
The Death tree in Nightside in WC.
The Balance tree in the Krokosphinx in KT.
And every single school spell that is available including all the teacher quests.

Once you get to each of these places make sure you look for your school symbol and buy those extra spells. They are all free if they are meant for your school but you may find other cards that you want to spend your training points on (especially the Balance tree. He has extra blades and traps!). Hope that helps. If anyone else remembers someplace that I forgot please post a correction.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Zigmon wrote:
The title is given to you when you have learned every single spell in your school. That means that you are going to have to go to all of the "Secret" trainers and extra trainers to get all of your school specific spells. You will need to go to each of these shops / people:
The shop in Mindy PixieCrowns circle Colosus Way in WC. Down the stairs.
The shop threw the timed portal in the oasis in KT.
The shop behind the mayor in MB.
The girl (don't remember her name) on the platform in the fairgrounds in WC.
The Death tree in Nightside in WC.
The Balance tree in the Krokosphinx in KT.
And every single school spell that is available including all the teacher quests.

Once you get to each of these places make sure you look for your school symbol and buy those extra spells. They are all free if they are meant for your school but you may find other cards that you want to spend your training points on (especially the Balance tree. He has extra blades and traps!). Hope that helps. If anyone else remembers someplace that I forgot please post a correction.

Thank you! i thought i was doing something wrong. Thank you everyone that helped me. I really appreciate it!