Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for new schools

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
I have really been pushing for an air school for the game does anyone else have an idea for a new school?

Wolf deathbreaker grandmaster necromancer

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
The Astral school is coming out soon hopefully when Celestia updates come but I would like the Nature/Forces Triangle, consisting of Water, Air and Earth maybe? LOL XD

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Now that you bring up the topic I have thought of some interesting schools...

Sound is unique for these kinds of games...

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
I think it would be pretty cool if there was one new school for eack world. Like krokotopia=sand school. Marleybone= Engineer school. Mooshu=Samurai school. Dragonspyre= Magma school or ghost school.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
Alright.What if you were given a quest for the reward of anew school.Ambrose
says to go to the Astro Tower.You get there,lo and behold,there's Ambrose,ready to fight.You win,he gives you a new third school called space and/or dimension magic.They would be called Astronomers or Dementors.Just a thought. :D :D :D :D

Wolf lv. 20 pyrodude

Survivor
May 16, 2009
TheBlackNight123 wrote:
I think it would be pretty cool if there was one new school for eack world. Like krokotopia=sand school. Marleybone= Engineer school. Mooshu=Samurai school. Dragonspyre= Magma school or ghost school.

that would be awsome but that would add more slag to the game

Survivor
May 16, 2009
i think there should be and infinity scholl for only grand masters so when they beat the game the ulock a new world that has all new schools and if you fire you move up to idk but still like an extended version of the game

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Survivor
Aug 15, 2008
We really don't need another school look at ravenwood it even takes a while to get to death school because they already have too many. We were already granted the balance school anyway.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2008
i dont think we need any new schools, the day Arthur Wethersfield has school building is the day a new teacher can stand on the side of the street lol :-)

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Defender
Apr 28, 2009
sparkstar1209 wrote:
Alright.What if you were given a quest for the reward of anew school.Ambrose
says to go to the Astro Tower.You get there,lo and behold,there's Ambrose,ready to fight.You win,he gives you a new third school called space and/or dimension magic.They would be called Astronomers or Dementors.Just a thought. :D :D :D :D

Wolf lv. 20 pyrodude
like dimentio. do not even get me started on who he is.

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
how bout the school of animals?

mouse: not telling attack- 50 damage plus 100 for 3 turns
fish: a big fish comes and blows a big bubble on the target- 200-300 damage
ferret: a ferret comes and bites the target. here's a key:
albino: ice, 250 damage
black: death, 300 damage and health sap
silver: storm, 500 damage
cinnamon: fire, 450 damage
butterscotch: myth, 400 damage
dark brown: life, 200 damage
light brown: balance, 350 damage
dog: a giant 3D photo of my family's dog comes and slobbers on the target. 500 damage
cat: a giant 3D photo of a cat comes and scratches the target. 400 damage
hamster: a hamster is on a wheel and goes so fast all of the enemies are stunned for 3 turns.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I really love the Idea of an astral school i am getting bored of being storm and myth so i am turning to be death
:) and maybe for astral school the level 48 move can be the sun striking everybody :)

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
deaththekid01 wrote:
I have really been pushing for an air school for the game does anyone else have an idea for a new school?

Wolf deathbreaker grandmaster necromancer
I think there should be a light school! a grand spell would be something like a lady with a ball of light that strikes causing seven hundred or more to the enemy please comment on this! and approve if this idea sounds cool! peace!

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Resetti123 wrote:
The Astral school is coming out soon hopefully when Celestia updates come but I would like the Nature/Forces Triangle, consisting of Water, Air and Earth maybe? LOL XD

I like the idea!

P.S. I quoted this because i wanted to brig up that Balance is the earth school. :D

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
i say air,ghost,spiral,light,rock, or cosmic

and a shoot out to greyrose if you could could you tell me where are you from

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I thought of Astral class before i heard of it, but excluding that, Sound, Time, a balance class for the classes not in balance, Energy, Philosophy, Nature, Alchemy, Voodoo, and Glitch (a spell would be like changing the enemy into a computer program and then messing it up with 1's and 0's coming out of it).

By the way, for all you smart-alecks who say there already programs.
I KNOW!
But let's pretend there all real. :?

Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
An Air School would be nice...teaching the art of Air Spell Scribing.
Also a Supernatural School would be nice. A cool spell for that would be that a player would phase out for one turn recieving no damage and come back with the power of the beyond laying immense damage like say 850 plus or so to the enemy and can surpass any defense. I would say it should use at least 2 power pips.

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
I really want the Flight school, that way, your wizard can learn to fly Idk, just a thought... But that would be REALLY COOL, you gotta admit XD

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
hey people i thought of water school first i even gave wizard101 the spells first one waterlunge: water burts from the ground crashing the opponet 100 damage,well for you who just want to know the most powerful one its called seas wraith: all the seas on earth are stacked on each other in order by thier size artic ocean,southern ocean,atlantic ocean,indianocean,and the biggest of all the pacific ocean its all the seas crashing into you all at once 600 - 650 damage the water wizards can be called liquidmancers.

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
You gotta remember, new schools are released in 3s. I think a set of dimension schools would be cool.

Time - Would be based on slowing your opponents speed.
7 pip spell - Half Shot
490 Time Damage to opponents and changes opponents power pips to regular pips

Gravity - Based on shifting opponents attacks elsewhere.
7 pip spell - Haywyre
630 Gravity Damage to target, target gets a Dragonblade, and targets next damage spell is reflected to an ally.

Speed - Based on speeding up your allies.
7 pip spell - Light Speed
560 Speed damage to opponents and allies attack twice next round

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
How about you make greek school and the school proffeser is zeus and put the school where nightside was but it went away by myth school

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
Well, to be honest, it seems like there really aren't a lot to do for new classes. Storm already covers air and lightning, Death covers shadow and soul. Life covers plants and song. Myth basically covers magic at it's basic..

The only one that really sounds decent right about now would be kind of a technomancy school. A school that uses a mixture of technology and magic.
I mean, I know Storm kinda does that already, but they don't have any spells that reflect it.

Hmm... Maybe Light and Darkness schools? I know, Life and Death, but Life is focused around trees and fairies and such, and Death uses vampires and ghosts. Light would be centered around justice and order. They could use like... A jellyfish.. Made of light? And Darkness would be centered around causing chaos and fear. They'd use shadow beings. For example, a Murk Mastiff. It'd be the equivalent of the Heck Hound, but would stun enemies or drain their mana.

Or heck, maybe even Order and Chaos schools?

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Resetti123 wrote:

Earth? Great idea. But Air and Water are kinda part of Storm.

Examples: Water in Storm...........................Tempest, Storm Shark, Triton
Air in Storm...................................Lightning Bats, Stormzilla (you know, he breaths out a cyclone), Tempest

(Tempest counts for both because it is a tsunami and a hurricane along with an electrical storm)

Earth however is a great idea, a bit like life but oh well.

Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 47 Diviner