Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jacques the scratcher

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
I was in knights court one day when i decided to go and fight jacques the scratcher to try and get the snowman pet and when went into the tower he wasn't there so i tried again and again he wasn't there. All that there was were two o'leary brutes, and i think i read somewhere on the message boards that someone fought him multiple times. Is it a bug or am i missing something

Blake Willowwraith
lvl 35 magus life wizard

Defender
May 08, 2009
NatureStar wrote:
I was in knights court one day when i decided to go and fight jacques the scratcher to try and get the snowman pet and when went into the tower he wasn't there so i tried again and again he wasn't there. All that there was were two o'leary brutes, and i think i read somewhere on the message boards that someone fought him multiple times. Is it a bug or am i missing something

Blake Willowwraith
lvl 35 magus life wizard

The first time you fight him he is near sergeant Steeg in the tower.But to fight him again you have to do a line of quests in another tower

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Dont worry. If i am not correct, you have to fight the brutes first because jacques isn't hidding there. You have to do quests for the people in knights court and then you will get the quest for defeating jacques. I think after that, you are done with knights court, too.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
If you already have fought him for the first quest, he moves to another location for a later step in the quest tree.

The first fight with Jacques the Scratcher is for the quest Wildcat Woes. After defeating him, he escapes.

Then the quests you have to do are:
Wilcat Woes
Cat Scratch Fever
Investigation...
Location, Location...
Gimme a Hand
Cross Examination

And then finally you get to the quest Doctor of Deception where you are told to Locate Knight's Tower and Defeat Jacques the Scratcher.

He will be a Rank 6 Boss for the second fight, and he should spawn at Knight's Tower if you want to farm him after defeating him the second time

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
does he drop any pets? as a pet collector, i need to know

gotta catch em all!

>.>

<.<

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
IamLezul wrote:
Dont worry. If i am not correct, you have to fight the brutes first because jacques isn't hidding there. You have to do quests for the people in knights court and then you will get the quest for defeating jacques. I think after that, you are done with knights court, too.

i cant figure out the quest gimme a hand

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
does he drop any pets? as a pet collector, i need to know

gotta catch em all!

>.>

qu<.<[/ote]

i think he drops a snowman i've been trying to get one for ages!