Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the obsidian chest in Labrynth..HOW

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
How do you get to this chest I went into the Labrynth and got key to try to reach the chest but cant, is there a different way to it that I do not know yet? Most all the chest are marked on the map to reach them, I can see it on map but can not get where it is at....The castle doors will not let me thru and the lava falls blocks the other side so which way in?

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Darkblood1 wrote:
How do you get to this chest I went into the Labrynth and got key to try to reach the chest but cant, is there a different way to it that I do not know yet? Most all the chest are marked on the map to reach them, I can see it on map but can not get where it is at....The castle doors will not let me thru and the lava falls blocks the other side so which way in?
I can Help you I know how to get it but... can you help me after? I can't get to the ancient burial grounds obsidian chest.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Well the Labyrinth, being a dungeon, you must start the instance from the beginning and work your way up to the point where you can enter under the lava flow on the right hand side over the bridge. That means getting far enough to beat the 3 wandering bosses I think that's as far as you need to go.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
To get the key to enter the dean's cell where the obsidian chest is you must first defeat the silver sentinel and then defeat the three prisoners that the dean let loose then you get the key to use to move the lava and then there is the chest inside the cell at the back

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I also had to do the obsidian chest quest. Even tough it took me five times to finally get to the chest, it was worth it. I got two wands and lots of exclusive items. I don't know why they would make you go through the whole labyrinth again . If your still trying to get the obsidian chest, you should bring friends along.

Gabriel DeathCaster, lvl.46