Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to buy recipes for cards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
where do we buy the hex card recipe? I have been all over wizard city and other realms trying to find this recipe. It is not at the balance tree in krok like it should be, it being a balance spell and all. Hex card is needed to make spirit traps and elemental traps. Card is also not for sale in the library. Please post if you can tell me where to find this recipe. Thanks.

Alura
Grandmaster Balance

Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
masterphat1 wrote:
where do we buy the hex card recipe? I have been all over wizard city and other realms trying to find this recipe. It is not at the balance tree in krok like it should be, it being a balance spell and all. Hex card is needed to make spirit traps and elemental traps. Card is also not for sale in the library. Please post if you can tell me where to find this recipe. Thanks.

Alura
Grandmaster Balance

I would like to know this answer also because balance has recipes for elemental and spirit traps that require this card in the recipe and I can not make this card. Keeping in mind that I can purchase the traps from the Library so I would not want to make them often, it does seem I have useless recipes because I can not get the Hex card as an ingedient.