Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Redeemed Gift Card, but No Pet?

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Young Wizard, you must log into the game to receive the pet.

When you redeemed the card, the message you received on the website stated:
The following item will be waiting for you in the game:
[then it shows a picture of the pet you'll receive]
Make sure you have space in your backpack before you claim the gift on your character. If your backpack is full, you will not be able to receive the gift.

The next time you log in to Wizard101, look for the Gift icon to appear in the bottom left of your screen,

click that and you will be able to select the items you have available.

If you are still experiencing a problem redeeming the card or receiving the items, contact our customer support team at support@wizard101.com

Eylisia wrote:
This is still a problem it seems, as I redeemed a card just a short time ago, and got my coins, but no pet?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
i am confused if i get the crimsilla pet from best buy will i get a dragonblade card?(ps i really want hat card)

please reply profeser greyrose (willamblueswordlevel12pyromancer)

Survivor
Sep 03, 2009
Well, ofc I logged in, otherwise how would I know I got my coins?
I'm supposed to mail support then?

Administrator
Yes, please contact customer support at support@wizard101.com, they'll investigate what happened.

Eylisia wrote:
Well, ofc I logged in, otherwise how would I know I got my coins?
I'm supposed to mail support then?

community@wizard101.com
Administrator
Young Wizard,
The pet you will receive depends on when you REDEEM the card, not when you BUY the card. Please see this page for a list of exactly what pet you will receive this month from each location:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/giftcards

dev1234150 wrote:
i am confused if i get the crimsilla pet from best buy will i get a dragonblade card?(ps i really want hat card)
please reply profeser greyrose (willamblueswordlevel12pyromancer)

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
Hi. I haven't bought the gift card yet from best buy. This is because when I checked your website one best buy it only said you will get a two month membership, a free pet, and 1000 free crowns if you redeem it before the sixth. What it doesn't say is what the pet you will get is, it only shows a picture of the flamezilla pet on the bottom left corner of the gift card not what the pet exactly is. I really want the flamezilla pet that gives you the firezilla card. I don't want the fire elf, dragonblade, or anything else. So please tell me which flamezilla pet I will get if I redeem the gift card before 6/6/10 to get 1000 free crowns. Thank you so much!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kevchomp wrote:
I really want the flamezilla pet that gives you the firezilla card. I don't want the fire elf, dragonblade, or anything else. So please tell me which flamezilla pet I will get if I redeem the gift card before 6/6/10 to get 1000 free crowns. Thank you so much!

On the tabs at the left side of this page, click on "wizard 101 store", then "buy gifts", then click on "gift cards".

At the very bottom of the page it will tell you what store gives what pet with the cards.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
I also redeemed a card from Best Buy today that said it was supposed to include a free pet, but I can';t figure out how to locate it.

I sent an email with the crad details, is there anything else that I have to do to notify whoever it is that can fix it?

Thank you

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
yeah this happens to be sometimes turns out we gave them to my sisters account

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
I have a Wizard101 gift card from Best Buy and I thought August was the Flamezilla pet with the same card, yet it says burnzilla with a Fireblade Card

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
scout333 wrote:
we redeemed a card and did not get a pet. What can we do?

Contact Mr Lincoln at support@wizard101.com

Before you submit a ticket, make sure that the email address associated with your Wizard101 account is valid and that you can check email at that address!

Tickets can take up to 48 hours to receive a response and duplicate tickets can slow the whole process down. When you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->as much information about what you encountered as you can
NEVER send us:
->your password
->your credit card information
The more information you give up front, the faster your ticket can be resolved.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.