Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help!!! Minion needed for ice wizard!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I am a level 23 ice wizard and I am very excited about getting a minion. So I was just curious about what level I have to be to get it. Thanks to anyone who replys

Administrator
Each school has at least one minion, here are the levels that the minions are available through a quest.

Fire - level 28
Ice - level 28
Death - level 28
Storm - level 18
Life - level 18
Balance - levels 18 and 38
Myth - levels 2, 7, 18 and 38

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
when you get to lvl 28 you have to do a quest and beat a boss in marleybone with a lot of health. and you have to solo it. i suggest getting balefrost treasure card.

good luck!

jacob boomwalker lvl37 ice

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Defender
Dec 11, 2008
Just don't exoect him to use Ice Spells... even though he is a Ice Gaurdian. Mine only uses 3 spells: Fire Elf, Storm Shark and Storm Bat. All good spells, it just seems that he would use his own type of spells. But then again, most of the enemies no longer use spells from their own school...

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
duckman999 wrote:
when you get to lvl 28 you have to do a quest and beat a boss in marleybone with a lot of health. and you have to solo it. i suggest getting balefrost treasure card.

good luck!

jacob boomwalker lvl37 ice

My son has a level 35 Ice Wizard and still does not have his Ice Minion, can you tell me what Marleybone Boss he has to defeat or is it too late for him to get his minion.

Thank you for all your help.
:)