Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need balance sword how do I get it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2009
Malorn Willowsmith, Balance Wizard, Level 44, Master Sorcerer, Secondary School: Myth

Need balance sword how do I get it? Any advice plz?

Worlds completed: Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Moo Shu, now currently in Dragonspyre!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
I think you're better off just waiting one more level to buy one but if you really need one It's noomoonga or kagemoosha I forget but It's the one who spawns the death oni in the tree of life

P.S. while you're there try beating youkai!

Luke Dragonbreath level 40 sword saint

Defender
May 29, 2009

You can farm Kagemooshu (Tree of Life quest in Mooshu) or you can probably pick one up at the bazaar if you have gold.

Here's the link to the Mooshu boss drops:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=33cb329fc79a16a17dc7e1b3f4a2bfff&t=1012

chiderao wrote:
Malorn Willowsmith, Balance Wizard, Level 44, Master Sorcerer, Secondary School: Myth

Need balance sword how do I get it? Any advice plz?

Worlds completed: Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Moo Shu, now currently in Dragonspyre!

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Honestly the easiest way to get wands is to go to the bazaar and buy there. If you want an oni sword, you have to either get lucky or keep fighting the oni again and again and again...

Hero
May 19, 2009
you can get a 100 damage balance sword from Silver Sentinal

but you must be level 45 to weild it

Survivor
May 08, 2009
Thx for the advice everyone!

Survivor
May 08, 2009
Survivor
May 08, 2009