Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Wizards need help getting awesome balance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2009
I need the balance spell power nova only balance wizards can get it any advice please? :-)

Malorn Willowsmith, Balance Wizard, Secondary School: Myth, Level 44, Master Sorcerer.

Worlds completed: Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Moo Shu, now currently in Dragonspyre.

Hero
May 02, 2009
chiderao wrote:
I need the balance spell power nova only balance wizards can get it any advice please? :-)

Malorn Willowsmith, Balance Wizard, Secondary School: Myth, Level 44, Master Sorcerer.

Worlds completed: Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Moo Shu, now currently in Dragonspyre.

If you want that spell, you have to wait until your level 48, because those spells are reserved for players who are 2 levels away from grandmaster, as they are rank 7 spells.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
hiya my name is carolineline earth staff
:-) but i need help with the spells and stuff for the teacher too can you make them a little easyier well xD plz help me

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
flash33 wrote:
chiderao wrote:

If you want that spell, you have to wait until your level 48, because those spells are reserved for players who are 2 levels away from grandmaster, as they are rank 7 spells.

i think people should give balance better spells! because my balance has a
very hard time in krokotopia and dont get me started with marley bone!!!!!!!

Survivor
May 08, 2009
This is what I sent in to community@wizard101.com this is the feedback they replied to my email! This answers all your questions about awesome level 48 spells! :-D

(And you may not view my contact email protecting my image online and privacy on yahoo.com)

RE: Balance Wizards need help getting awesome balance spell!Tuesday, July 28, 2009 12:23 PM
From: "community@wizard101.com" <community@wizard101.com> You will receive the quest to obtain this spell at level 48, and no sooner.

You only have a few more levels to go, so once you’re level 48, check back with Alhazred, he’ll have a quest for you.

See you in Wizard City!
~Professor Greyrose

Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:43 AM

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
sparkling42 wrote:
i think people should give balance better spells! because my balance has a
very hard time in krokotopia and dont get me started with marley bone!!!!!!!

Pretty sure they warned you about that when you started the game!

Survivor
May 08, 2009
This is what community@wizard101.com sent me!

You will receive the quest to obtain this spell at level 48, and no sooner.

You only have a few more levels to go, so once you’re level 48, check back with Alhazred, he’ll have a quest for you.

See you in Wizard City!
~Professor Greyrose

That was a reply to my email. ;)

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I have a Life wizard, Grand Master, so my next character I decided to try a Balance one, WOW at the difference! When I got Spectral Blast I thought YES! Then I found out it's not geared (as it should be) to hit properly. Whoever designed this spell should have put more thought into it. Yes at times it hits Ice with Fire and Fire hits to Ice, and even Storm to Myth. BUT quite often you waste 4 pips and the spell will hits Fire with Fire, doing the same amount of damage my wand would have done, cost me no pips.

Hero
May 02, 2009
CharmedII wrote:
I have a Life wizard, Grand Master, so my next character I decided to try a Balance one, WOW at the difference! When I got Spectral Blast I thought YES! Then I found out it's not geared (as it should be) to hit properly. Whoever designed this spell should have put more thought into it. Yes at times it hits Ice with Fire and Fire hits to Ice, and even Storm to Myth. BUT quite often you waste 4 pips and the spell will hits Fire with Fire, doing the same amount of damage my wand would have done, cost me no pips.

Balance spells like spectral blast and spectral minion are all about luck. Sometime you'll get what you want/need, and sometimes you won't.

Just think of it like if your spell fizzled with about 50% accuracy, you would have a 50/50 chance of your spell either working or fizzling.

It all depends on luck.

Seth ShadowCloud
LV.46
Master PyroVirener (fire, storm, balance)
A good friend.

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
To ALL that think balance needs a better spell get judgement and be quiet i lived fine throughout the places before( just use Skull pirate if you are death to feint/ Ice to tower shield). I got to warlord in 2 hours at level 29 Balance is good!.

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
balance is overrated in pvp.. no question asked

also wildbolt too

but in time i swear i will beat a grandmaster balance.. heck how come i don't see any balance shields against balance attacks huh? odd

Survivor
May 08, 2009
Proman1355 wrote:
To ALL that think balance needs a better spell get judgement and be quiet i lived fine throughout the places before( just use Skull pirate if you are death to feint/ Ice to tower shield). I got to warlord in 2 hours at level 29 Balance is good!.

It sure is good even though my secondary school is myth is really starting to gets irritating espically when I had to fight cyrus drake to go to Dragonspyre. Also with all those minotaurs in the labyrinth and most of those balance giant monsters in Dragonspyre.

Also whenever you fight a balance opponet in any of the worlds of the spiral they have boost to the spiritual elements because balance only uses the elemental elements: fire, ice and storm.

So I am using my crowns and getting all my training points back from Mr. Lincoln located in Golem Court in Wizard City and going with death in Nightside in Wizard City. See with a balance blade and trap bladestorm 20% and hex 30% and that that regular 25% balance blade plus with a feint 70% on you and your opponet you could use hydra, with that elemental blades and traps, judgement, and level forty eight balance spell: POWER NOVA! (possibly a 1,000,000,000 (exgatterating might happen though) attack with that balance and death is good!) ;)

Your enemy or opponet would be dead in no time. Death has feint which is a trap which is really useful. Also a attack and a healing spell to heal you. And Wraith with all the blades you would be kicking anyone's butt in ranked pvp matches and go up to Warlord in no time! (Including Todd Coleman and the rest of the makers of W101 too!) I would be so thrilled in honered to get all those cool looking arena armor and clothes and that fire collussus pet in no time! 8)

So If any of you balance students need help out there in the worlds of the spiral. Malorn Willowsmith, Balance Wizard, Master Sorcerer, Master of Balance, Level 48, Secondary school: death is here to help!

Survivor
May 08, 2009
tracinjd wrote:
balance is overrated in pvp.. no question asked

also wildbolt too

but in time i swear i will beat a grandmaster balance.. heck how come i don't see any balance shields against balance attacks huh? odd

No shields my fellow wizard just resist or those tower shields ice uses.

Survivor
May 08, 2009
flash33 wrote:
CharmedII wrote:

Balance spells like spectral blast and spectral minion are all about luck. Sometime you'll get what you want/need, and sometimes you won't.

Just think of it like if your spell fizzled with about 50% accuracy, you would have a 50/50 chance of your spell either working or fizzling.

Also it depends on accuracy too dont forget that! Just use a balance accuracy blade you will be fine!

It all depends on luck.

Seth ShadowCloud
LV.46
Master PyroVirener (fire, storm, balance)
A good friend.</div>
</blockquote>