Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Invisible Man!...Monster...Whatever

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
Ok, I'm in Krokotopia (not where I am now) and I just defeat an enemy with the exact amount of Attack Points needed to defeat him. Suddenly, my computer freezes for a couple seconds. Next thing I know, I'm fighting some invisible monster with 0 Health Points! Oh what an intense fight that was.

I wish I could still fight with 0 HP. :P

Has this ever happened to you ?

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Yes it has happened to me before.

In every world more than once.

I have even had the 0 health monsters regain some health. Once their health is over zero they become visible again.

Kinda agrravating when this happens. I just load up on traps and blades and totally destroy them by hundreds of points. Then I don't have to deal with the problem as much.

Wolf

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Lots. It's an old bug. There's some kind of conflict caused by a 1 point per round automatic regen rate on enemies. Players might have it too -- I don't know. Why such a regen is in the system to begin with, I can't fathom, but I'm guessing it causes enough of a complication to make the bug not worth fixing.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
It did to me. I was in the entrance to the arena fighting the spiders. I hit one of them with a spell then it died. Then in the next round it was still there. All I could see was its legs cuz spiders curl their legs when they die. And its still had health. It was weird. But it died after a few of my spells.

Diana DarkBlade lvl 33 Magus Thaumaturge

Defender
May 08, 2009
You should have seen me fighting a invisible lost soul on unicorn way.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Yes it happened to me several times when i was in Krokotopia ,but i just hit whatever it was one more time and it should go away.Hope this helped.

Magus Necromacer level 39 Savior of the Spiral

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Actually, it happens to me, like, every day! I think it's because everything gains 1 HP for some reason every round, so if you kill it with the exact amount of HP, it sort of comes back to life? Lol, or it could just be a weird bug. But the first time it happened to me, and this invisible space was attacking me, I sort of freaked out. xD

-Scarlet Angelbane

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Yup Happened to me once in Marleybone a few months ago. I was like WAT!???
And then he killed me in 2 turns cause i had 0 health lol.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
yes but it happened to me in ds then he came back to life it was weird (but i didnt kill him with the exat amount of health)

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
yes me and my friend on wizard101 deafeated a monstr so it dissapearded but it was still fighting i think it might of been a problem with the website its so cool anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Defender
May 28, 2009
What happened to the monster is what I like to call "Natural Healing". Every round, everybody on the playing field has a chance to get 0-3 health points. The monster you were fighting must be below 0 hit points by 3 when the round starts or he will not be dead. This benefit is given to you as well. Watch your health very carefully before and after the beginning of each new turn / round and you will see your health slowly going up. This is also not exclusive to PVE. It also occurs in PVP! So make sure that if you are going to make a kill that it will take them WAY below that zero mark.

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
It happened to me when I was helping a friend kill Kraken (I'm on MB by the way), he had 0 health. Then my other friend cast a Meteor Strike spell and he was down, but if he has 0 health just hit him with any old spell.