Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rebirth needs a little work

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
So I recently got the rebirth spell and was super excited to use it for the first time. The only problem is that when the Absorbs are being put on everyone all you see are tree branches on your screen. I love the beginning of the animation but staring at a bunch of leaves is a little uninteresting =P.

I know he's a big tree but maybe you could loop the first part when he's healing for when he's adding the Absorbs too. Just a suggestion =)

Survivor
May 28, 2009
ya i agree i am lvl 50, and when i got rebirth it was disapointing to not see any thing but leaves. plz change that, maybe to where bartlby stops healing he stops moving to put the shields on but you stay at the same camra view. i love rebirth its awesome.

see ya in the spiral
Autumn Swiftgem

Survivor
May 03, 2009
i am a master or death and even when someone else used rebirthe looking at branches was uncool but at least its better than scarecrow doing 400 damage per person i mean why not 600

Defender
May 28, 2009
Not to mention just seeing leaves when the absorbs are put on, but the tree also stays there a little longer than it is supposed to so often times it is hard to see what spell the next player is casting.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Braveninja506 wrote:
i am a master or death and even when someone else used rebirthe looking at branches was uncool but at least its better than scarecrow doing 400 damage per person i mean why not 600

400 is good enough considering half of that goes to healing you

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
well Braveninja506 the scarecrow is the strogest to all eniems card there is unless frost giant and storm lord are more powerful but i think it is a great card :-)

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Braveninja506 wrote:

Speaking of scarecrow, the camera angle on that could use a little bit of tooling also. Well, unless you LIKE looking at a close up of corn!