Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
The guys at Kingsisle keep updating certain places and making new things. I think it would be great if we could make ourselves new and updated. What I mean by that is changing our appearance. There should be a shop (in wizard city obviously) that players can go to and pay a small fee of coins to change anything that doesn't suit them anymore.
Like if someone had long hair when they started playing and they wanted to cut it to make it seem more like themselves we could change how we want our hair or the expression on our face (smile, frown, etc.) our eyes. And also change the color of the robes we started with that we had to choose when we made our wizards. You get the picture. Please give me your opinions on the idea! 8)

Alexander Duskdreamer
Level 50 Ice Death/Life

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
I definitely agree! However this feature would probably be a crown-only feature.

Defender
May 15, 2009
Defender
Dec 11, 2008
Considering I'm always looking at the back of my Wizard, I really don't care what his face looks like. lol

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Defender
Mar 09, 2009
I agree with this. Now that I think about it, it's sort of weird that it isn't in the game now.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
It would be a great idea to get a haircut and all...if we weren't wearing hats all the time. Some hats in the game show no hair at all. Besides, I only buy hats for its power, defense, health, and whatnot - not for its looks (I'm weird) . Like i said, it would be great if we did not need hats.
Crazy Flame Haircut=5% Fire Attack maybe...
-Christopher Hawkspear, Magus Pyromancer

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
i agree, but not with crowns, GOLD ONLY. i don't want t pay for a subscription AND crowns. its not fair, and i'm feeling kind of ripped of by this.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I have to say, with the lack of ROBES is a downside. I personally love wearing a full robe. I dislike the idea of the armor set that is pants and shirt set, I wish there were full lenghth robes that have excellent stats that are like obsidian or something comparable. Please allow more "ROBE" drops, that is the fun thing about Wizards. Just my humble opinion :)

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
crusher2488 wrote:
Considering I'm always looking at the back of my Wizard, I really don't care what his face looks like. lol

ROTFL!!!!! so true