Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this world is amazingly hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
so i am a lvl 44 wizard with 2246 health and 410 mana and i am in the plaza of conquests. does anyone have any tips for me.

please!

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
yeah if you have a friend or relative that plays W101 and is in dragonspyer to do it together

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
falconxmard2 wrote:
just bring a friend that can heal or do damage.

Hi. I had trouble with the Plaza of conquests at your level too!!! I am a level 47 fire and my gaming name is Hunter Mistflame. We can meet in Nightside. Oh and if you are having trouble finding Realms, you open your spell book and look at the Icon above the ? mark that looks like a gear and click on it. then go to the top of your spellbook and look along the line of Icons on the top of the bronze gear page that I said to click on and all the way to the right are the two black circle things. I'll be in Area 1, server Helephant. We can be buddies in the game. Oh and post if you are on Tower of war or sea lord or Mavra Flamewing. After you beat Plaza of conquests you need to beat the grand chasm. me and my friend will help you with that place. Oh and my friend is another fire level 44.