Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to get Lvl 48 Life spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
I just made level 48 with my life wizard and got the instructions from my teacher to talk to the three trees and collect a talisman from them. I got two but when I went to Mooshu to talk to Oakheart, I can't get into his house. The windows and door are blue, which means it's an active quest for me, but I can't get inside.
Somewhere along the storyline in Mooshu, I missed a turn in the Oakheart side quest and never finished it. Is that my problem? If so, how do I fix it?
Thank you for any help.

Calamity Sparkleheart

Administrator
If Theurgists are having trouble completing your level 48 Life spell quest, you must complete a sidequest in MooShu in order to have access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

You must complete these quests, in this order, to get to Oakheart in the Jade Palace. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

If you are not sure if you have completed any of these quests, or are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
May 15, 2009
if i didnt do those quests in that order when i had them does that mean i'll never beable to get rebirth?

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
Gamma wrote:
If Theurgists are having trouble completing your level 48 Life spell quest, you must complete a sidequest in MooShu in order to have access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

You must complete these quests, in this order, to get to Oakheart in the Jade Palace. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

If you are not sure if you have completed any of these quests, or are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.

------------

I have been working on the Oakheart "quest" for weeks although Oakheart wont have a thing to do with me I have searched for a Mossback that would speak to me. I have ran all over Mooshu for weeks until finally I found a Mossback that would acknowledge me in the Shirataki Temple. Yes! I followed the quest and then came upon Wavebringer that gave me the tainted forest command which I did successfully and then the Wavebringer gave me the Oakheart command. Of course Oakheart is still not speaking to me and I don't have the Forest Spirit quest so I went to Tree of Life hoping against hope that I should just battle the Oni there which I did successfully. Of course again Oakheart will not have anything to do with me STILL! I have worked on this for weeks! I worked on the quest that were available to me all day and still NO OAKHEART! I feel like I am being punished for helping others because all of these quests would have been done in a proper sequence otherwise. Please, help me! I have tried contacting Support to know avail! I do not have any idea where to start!

Grace Dawn Bright

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Did you talk to Oakheart in Tree of Life and do his quests there? After you do those quests then you should be able to talk to him in the Jade Palace.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You'll need to go back and check all of the Oakhearts, Mossbacks, and Wavebringers in the list and make sure you've done what they all want.

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
I to had the same problem and found thre mossback quests I had to complete to get the rest done this was after I had a life grand friend help me out and take me in the house in Moo to get what I needed for my spell good luck I did go back just yesterday and coplete all thats needed and can now get in to talk.
Good luck hope you can at least find a life to help you out as we did.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
there are two quests in ms that made me angry and i think they were for the rebirth...... are u kidding me????? a quest and u can't even go in he dojo to talk to oakheart and u gotta do all them quests just access him that WAY too many quests just to get to one person just for one card and a pet i was getting so angry i wanted throw the coputer but my friend went in and i ported to him but can ya players access areas for that quest cause it's totally unfair (luckily i got rebirth and satyr pet )

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
I'm still working on the Quest to get the 48th lvl spell (i'm already 49th lvl and over half way to 50th). I searched and searched all through MuShu to fine the Oakheart quest. I did finally get it done, but now I have to get into the labarinth (spelling?) and have not finished all of the Dragonspyre quests to get in there. It does seem like a lot of work.

Survivor
May 28, 2009
I have been disappointed by the mixed messages with the Life quests.

Earlier, I received a quest I could not complete because I was unable to access the area yet because I was specifically doing all the quests I could find before moving on.

At the end, I finally made the move from Mooshu to Dragonspyre without completing all the quests, only to find myself having to go back to Mooshu for the Rebirth quest -- and without any type of in game clue about how to get to Oakheart! I had completed all the quests from the Oakhearts I had seen in the areas, so I was stumped and started doing random uncompleted Mooshu quests. When that did not get me into Oakheart, I researched and tracked down one of the quest series I had missed (Mossback or Wavebringer, I forget). That done, and still not able to get into Oakheart, I tried researching again and got nowhere, even when somebody in game advised me to look for Oakheart in the Tree of Life, I could not figure out what they were talking about. I went to Ravenwood! lol

I finally just started scouring Mooshu from end to end again (after all, I still need a gazillion Black Pearls for crafting), and happened to find the Tree of Life instance (which I had forgotten existed), and finally found the Oakheart I needed in there.

Meanwhile, my Ice daughter had gotten her card in about 10 minutes... or at least, it was a very short period of time in one sitting! lol

I don't mind the challenge of having to complete a series of quests for something, but a little bit more clues in game to how to go about it would have been very helpful.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
i when to mossback in cave of solitued and got no quest
so how can i access Oakheart if no one has any quests
i do not know what to do...
one by one i went down the list to see if i done it.
i done all of them but the last two on the list.
i got those done and went to see Oakheart.
and i got the others quests that is needed and i got my lvl 48 life card.