Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Talk to Ivan in Frostholm Quest.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
i was working on this quest and almost finished it when I died. My problem is I can't seem to get back to Frostholm to finish the quest. Can anyone help me with this? I don't know how to get back into Frostholm and I really want to finish the quest.

Thanks.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Your not alone, this has happened to me too. Now we have a dead quest that cant be completed and I can't get an answer either as to why we cannot complete it when it is a quest we were assigned! I have tried and tried to figure out how to do it, but for the life of me cant! Can Someone please address this for us, and many others????

Administrator
Frostholm is a dungeon.

Dungeons are personal adventures. They must be completed in one sitting to get full credit. Logging out, leaving through the Dungeon entrance, recalling home to your Castle or Dorm, or going to another dungeon will reset the Dungeon you started. Leaving any other way (including being defeated, or marking and teleporting) gives you 30 minutes to return before it resets. Up to four people at a time can be in an Dungeon.

You can tell that an area is a Dungeon if there are four small blue circles in front of a door or structure. These are called Sigils. To enter this area, simply walk up to the blue circles, push ‘X’, and wait for the countdown to finish. You can also enter Dungeon with up to four players. To do so, you all have to interact with the circles before the countdown reaches zero.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
May 16, 2009
Okay I went back to Grizzleheim this morning and started doing a really slow walk around, I found an entrace to some where by Njall Sharpeyes and I walked right into Frostholm. I can now complete my quest.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
Also, Frostholm is located in Vigrid Roughland in Grizzleheim. Should show up on Grizzleheim map (press shift-M).

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
I have two quest where I killed the boss and then got killed by his henchman and then came back and killed the hench man and now the boss won't respawn even after several days. What do I do now?