Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stop making items non-tradable and non-auctionable

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 03, 2008
Title says it all, I really wish you guys would please stop making all these items that can't be used on other wizards. I'm sick and tired of getting stuff that my friends or my alts could really use, but I wind up having to vendor because of these restrictions! This turns the game into a really big grindfest, especially when the item you need drops from the final boss of a 1-2 hour instance! :(

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
May 28, 2009
I would have to agree on this one. For the first time two nights ago i finally got my balance wand from Malastare, and i have fought him more than a dozen times. What makes this such a hassle is not being able to give my other people the items that i have won. Oh yeah, one more thing, please get rid of the stupid crate of chickens being dropped by Malistare. I think this item should be dropped by a Gobbler boss. I was soooooo ticked off when this was the ONLY thing i got from him, more than once. What a waste of my time that was.

Defender
May 15, 2009
If they removed NO TRADE, etc. then they'd have to Nerf those items and you'd have zero chance of getting the primo loot.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
i just think they should get rid of no auction, i want to sell my stupid inferno cat the to bazaar for 2500, but NO... no auction.

kings isle can you tell me WHY?

question mark highlighted, circled, and colored in... WHY?