Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 25 Willing to help out with quests and quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
hi thanks for reading and if you need any help at all on any wizard city thing like lord nightshade i am here to help! so just ask me anything about wizard city and i will tell you

Thanks,
Gabriel Rubyblood-Level 25-Pyromancer/ School of fire

P.S. I level really fast and i mean really fast today i gained 2 Levels which is really hard in the twentys and yesterday i gained 2 and any day before that i don`t remember

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
razsorty wrote:
hi i need help with sunkin city

Razsorty i will try to put together a team that will do sunken city i may be albe to do it on weekends but not during the week i will make a topic to do sunken city very soon plz tell me when it works out for you

Gabriel Rubyblood Level 27 Yeah!! Pyromancer/school of fire

P.S. What level are you and what school are you in?

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Hi Gabriel,

I have a second character which is called Mary Deathdreamer. I need to do Sunken City as well. When and where do you want to meet? I'm usually on in the crowded realms, but if there is another realm you prefer to be on just tell me, the time and date.

I'm a level 21 Necromancer in second part of Krokotopia, but I still need to do Sunken City.

Regards,

Maryanne

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
my name is ian shadowflame school of ice level 12. what realm?

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
ok so i can`t do it till after August 7 i will post after august seventh wen i can because i am going on vacation and moving sorry

Gabriel rubyblood Level 30 pyromancer/school of fire

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Hi! I need help finding the quest that leads me to kill the Gobbler King. Any advice would help. TY

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
you don't kill the gobbler king you just talk to him. You deafeat the prince. to get in you need to get a quest from the headmaster to go to collosis(or somthing like that) blvd. then the guard has a quest and you talk to the girl. then you fight lots of gobblers and go back to the headmaster.The End

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
lisarenae wrote:
Hi! I need help finding the quest that leads me to kill the Gobbler King. Any advice would help. TY

You Talk to the girl and do her quests till she gives you the Gobbler king quest

Gabriel Rubyblood Lvl 30 Pyromancer/school of fire