Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistare to weak

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
The wizard101 website says the even though Grizzleheim is the newest world Dragonspyre still has the strongest foes. What seemed strange though is that when i went into to the hall of valor with some level 50s and 49s they said the boss there was even stronger than malistare. I just thought that malistare is suppose to be the strongest foe through the whole game. It was just confusing i was expecting that malistare was the strongest enemy ever?

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
i didn't actually fight him but i did see some videos and my opinion he looked pretty weak. im saying they should make him interupt your battles like he used to but they should at least give him some better spells, that'll make him more exciting

Patrick Thunderstrider
25/50 Halfway there :P
Fire :(/storm :D

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Blazark wrote:
The wizard101 website says the even though Grizzleheim is the newest world Dragonspyre still has the strongest foes. What seemed strange though is that when i went into to the hall of valor with some level 50s and 49s they said the boss there was even stronger than malistare. I just thought that malistare is suppose to be the strongest foe through the whole game. It was just confusing i was expecting that malistare was the strongest enemy ever?

Malastaire? hard? NO WAY HE WAS TOO EASY I'M A LEVEL 33 AND I PWNED HIM WITH JUST 3 LEVEL 50 ICE PEOPLE HELPING!!!! 8) 8) 8)

---Alex Nightgem lvl 33 pyromancer 8)

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Playing smart and not hard will definitely beat the bosses. For some, Malistare's 100,000 health is overwhelming but others it just means a few extra rounds to beat him.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
sporefool wrote:

Malastaire? hard? NO WAY HE WAS TOO EASY I'M A LEVEL 33 AND I PWNED HIM WITH JUST 3 LEVEL 50 ICE PEOPLE HELPING!!!! 8) 8) 8)

---Alex Nightgem lvl 33 pyromancer 8)

*Laugh* With 3 level 50 Ice Wizards helping and taking the majority of the damage, you say "I" pwned him? Yeah, okeee.

Hero
May 19, 2009
i fought malistare today and his health was at 10,000. i thought after the update his health was increased to 100,000. I am a bit sad, bc i never got to fight powered up malistare, well at least i didnt get a crate of chickens when i beat him this time