Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Moo Bu in Catmandu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
I went to find quest available it pointed me to a area in catmandu where moo bu is suppose to be .. went to 10 diff servers :( not there .. HELP??

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
forestweed on Dec 1, 2022 wrote:
I went to find quest available it pointed me to a area in catmandu where moo bu is suppose to be .. went to 10 diff servers :( not there .. HELP??
That is strange. Not sure what quest you are on exactly, can I get some more context to help?

Survivor
May 14, 2022
If I use quest finder in Mooshu, it says "Talk to Moo Bu in Catmandu" and points me to the rock garden in Jade Palace, but there's no one there. I assumed it is a future installment, but then why is the quest finder already active for it? It's a little annoying because I try to find new quests in Mooshu, but it gets stuck on trying to find one that isn't there.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
GSblue on Dec 2, 2022 wrote:
If I use quest finder in Mooshu, it says "Talk to Moo Bu in Catmandu" and points me to the rock garden in Jade Palace, but there's no one there. I assumed it is a future installment, but then why is the quest finder already active for it? It's a little annoying because I try to find new quests in Mooshu, but it gets stuck on trying to find one that isn't there.
I see, I'll let the team know and see if we can get a fix in.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
I'm having the same issue. I'm trying to complete all of the side quests in Novus but haven't gotten a completion badge yet. I assume there is a side quest in Catmandu that I can't complete it since Moo Bu isn't present in Catmandu for me to accept the quest. The quest finder is pointing me to the wall in front of Acolyte Ang.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
ok so now i can not find sournois pas i follow arrow and it takes me to a blank wall checked all my quests .. same in that are is talk to maxine rock hoppierre thats it i have no other other than find talking head ipuerto which also doesnt5 update when i do find it ... HELP

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I can confirm that there is a side quest in Catmandu; you're supposed to be able to access it after you complete the Stone of Heaven, I think. It was present in Test Realm, so I don't see why it wouldn't be appearing now.

Have you finished the Stone of Heaven in Novus?

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
The way I solved this issue and managed to get the hidden side quest. While it is saying to go to Moo Bu near the Acolyte I instead teleported to Jade Palace. Then I walked to the Catmandu carriage and saw the quest appearing at the start of Catmandu. The quest line seems exactly like the beginning where ya put out the fires except it leads to a different dungeon.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
Survivor
Dec 05, 2022
Kyuubi reborn on Dec 6, 2022 wrote:
The way I solved this issue and managed to get the hidden side quest. While it is saying to go to Moo Bu near the Acolyte I instead teleported to Jade Palace. Then I walked to the Catmandu carriage and saw the quest appearing at the start of Catmandu. The quest line seems exactly like the beginning where ya put out the fires except it leads to a different dungeon.
Where is this Catmandu carraige you walked to? I feel i have explored all of jade palace but cannot find this quest. I like to 100% every region before moving on so this is frustrating.

Survivor
May 11, 2009
I finished Stone of Heaven and tried walking to the Catmandu carriage but still no luck. And the carriage is by the entrance to the Rock Dojo area in Jade Palace.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Kyle IceWielder on Dec 2, 2022 wrote:
I see, I'll let the team know and see if we can get a fix in.
I’m having the same problem. I came to Moo Shu to find quests, but where the quest finder takes me there’s nothing, no Moo Bu. I don’t see any Catmandu either. Please help!

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
GSblue on Dec 2, 2022 wrote:
Did you figure out what was the problem?

Survivor
Sep 16, 2014
If I use quest finder in Mooshu, it says "Talk to Moo Bu in Catmandu" and points me to the rock garden in Jade Palace, but there's no one there. I assumed it is a future installment, but then why is the quest finder already active for it? It's a little annoying because I try to find new quests in Mooshu, but it gets stuck on trying to find one that isn't there.moremore Did you figure out what was the problem?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2014
Cody here,

The problem with this is that; Catmandu is actually in Moo'Shu. The game thinks you can quest in the area, its just a bug or mistake on KI part to be able to make sure the player can "do the quest" or "not do the quest (meets requirement)." You actually CAN do the quest in Catmandu, but you do not have access to the location. You might be able to port in with a friend that has started the Novus questline. Your best option for doing side quests or finding a quest in Moo'Shu is just going to each "street" and use the find quest in that street, until they fix it.

Happy Wizarding!