Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Seeds and Lunari

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
I have way too many beastmoon seeds. At last count, I have nearly a hundred. I've been planting them, a lot, but with only three beastmoon planters, it's slow going getting through them all. We need more planters. I've been planting other types lately like elemental, storm, and ice, so that also contributes to having so many. It would be nice to have up to six or eight planters. Also it would be nice to have a higher pay out of lunari from beastmoon fights. Trying to move a character up the tiers is such a slog. Having more money would make the process go faster.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I have 18 planters, 3 for each of my 6 wizards on my main account. You can get 3 per wizard it helps!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Alexan580 on Oct 6, 2022 wrote:
I have way too many beastmoon seeds. At last count, I have nearly a hundred. I've been planting them, a lot, but with only three beastmoon planters, it's slow going getting through them all. We need more planters. I've been planting other types lately like elemental, storm, and ice, so that also contributes to having so many. It would be nice to have up to six or eight planters. Also it would be nice to have a higher pay out of lunari from beastmoon fights. Trying to move a character up the tiers is such a slog. Having more money would make the process go faster.
Once I have well established Beastmoon Gardens I've gotten to the point of just selling the regular Beastmoon Seeds. Instead I plant the school or Elemental/Spiritual ones.

Make sure you're using those Hasty Harvests as needed as well!