Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I cannot do the Erik Wyrdune quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2018
I have a Level 73 Death wizard, Katie Gold. I do not have the spells from Erik Wyrdune (Dark Pact or Virulent Plague), so I recently decided to do the Erik Wyrdune quests. I have completed Grizzleheim and Wintertusk, so I should be able to. However, when I go to talk to Erik Wyrdune, he only offers the quests The Lore of the Runes and Lore From a Stone. What's going on here? Why isn't he offering me the Thief of Spells quest?

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Have you done the sidequest "I Know a Guy..." given by Baldur Goldpaws? It's a requirement in order to unlock Thief of Spells.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2020
greenwater9 on Sep 27, 2022 wrote:
I have a Level 73 Death wizard, Katie Gold. I do not have the spells from Erik Wyrdune (Dark Pact or Virulent Plague), so I recently decided to do the Erik Wyrdune quests. I have completed Grizzleheim and Wintertusk, so I should be able to. However, when I go to talk to Erik Wyrdune, he only offers the quests The Lore of the Runes and Lore From a Stone. What's going on here? Why isn't he offering me the Thief of Spells quest?
Speak to Baldur Gold paws in Odle Town to start the quest, these quest can be obtain at level 35 and 55. Best of luck

Survivor
Jun 06, 2011