Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why are some spellements locked behind beastmoon?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 22, 2012
Why are some spellements locked behind beastmoon? All spellments should be available to all players, not locked behind an event it's not even relevant to. I'm sure like many players they have little or no interest in playing that part of the game, yet there is no other way to get them. I think this needs to change and be made available to the wider community at large.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2020
Kane master wizard on Sep 20, 2022 wrote:
Why are some spellements locked behind beastmoon? All spellments should be available to all players, not locked behind an event it's not even relevant to. I'm sure like many players they have little or no interest in playing that part of the game, yet there is no other way to get them. I think this needs to change and be made available to the wider community at large.
If you were to be more specific perhaps I could offer an assistant. Spellements aren't locked behind beastmoon events or decathalons these are just added ways to get them. Most spellements can be farm via world bosses or gold key bosses. Bear in mind that most are locked to a specific level making it hard for max players to farm. There are a few alternative being spellemental packs, cantrip chest or pet retriever talents as well. You can check on more of these sources on final bastion.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
They want you to engage in the events is the reason.

Also you can earn spellements through the gardening mechanic and just growing Beastmoon seeds.

Your sentiment is shared by others especially around PVP.