Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening, Housing Spaces and the Plant All Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
Good Evening Team,

Small thing here, that seems to effect me on several of my wizards. I have used the bric-a-brac elixir to the maximum extent practicable. When I attempt to use the "Plant All" utility spell, I receive an error message that says I have no room to plant those seeds even though I have 26 spots open to plant my 25 seeds.

I hope this makes sense, but if not, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns.

Defender
May 22, 2012
Palom on Sep 17, 2022 wrote:
Good Evening Team,

Small thing here, that seems to effect me on several of my wizards. I have used the bric-a-brac elixir to the maximum extent practicable. When I attempt to use the "Plant All" utility spell, I receive an error message that says I have no room to plant those seeds even though I have 26 spots open to plant my 25 seeds.

I hope this makes sense, but if not, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
Are they the same kind of plots for example all large soil, not some of them enchanted large soil? Did you have enough energy?

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I experienced a similar issue recently, reported it to Support, and eventually figured it out without their help.

Check your Castle Magic items placed in that house!

Here is the issue I had and how I resolved it:

In my Avalon Castle Plot, I have my 3 Beastmoon planters and kept getting the same message you got when I tried using the Plant-All spell. I had recently placed down Castle Magic Help Tome and that messed up the item count. That 1 item did not take up housing space, thus allowing me to set down 1 extra item. Something like that.

Check your backpack butler to see any castle magic items you have in that house and then pick them up to see if it messed with the housing item count. Report back if your issue gets resolved and what the solution was.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
Kane master wizard on Sep 20, 2022 wrote:
Are they the same kind of plots for example all large soil, not some of them enchanted large soil? Did you have enough energy?
Great questions. Yes. All the same size plots. This happens in two of my homes that I’ve used the bric a brac elixir. In one home, they’re the same size and style of plots. My life home, I’m playing all couch potatoes. In the myth home, I’m attempting to plant all four different types of the jewel lily plants.

And yes. Ample amounts of energy each time. In fact, when I lose track of my energy count and attempt to plant without it, I don’t get the “not enough space error”. Instead, I received the error message that says “I don’t have enough energy” and I’m taken to the crown pop up to purchase more.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you need any more information.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
stemogstel on Sep 20, 2022 wrote:
I experienced a similar issue recently, reported it to Support, and eventually figured it out without their help.

Check your Castle Magic items placed in that house!

Here is the issue I had and how I resolved it:

In my Avalon Castle Plot, I have my 3 Beastmoon planters and kept getting the same message you got when I tried using the Plant-All spell. I had recently placed down Castle Magic Help Tome and that messed up the item count. That 1 item did not take up housing space, thus allowing me to set down 1 extra item. Something like that.

Check your backpack butler to see any castle magic items you have in that house and then pick them up to see if it messed with the housing item count. Report back if your issue gets resolved and what the solution was.
I have a LOT of castle magic items in my home(s), because I have a lot of extra things happening. I’m not willing to pick them up to try the plant all spell, because you’re right - they don’t take up housing spaces. If that’s the intent, I’d like to stick with that and get the coding issue resolved.