Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't see my Loyalty Tokens when I can claim more

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
So it's a new month, so time to get new tokens. I made sure to spend enough tokens so I know I didn't go past the limit of 12, but there's a problem here.

The button to claim loyalty tokens is in the same spot as your loyalty tokens are. You cannot see how many you have until after you claim your tokens. Could one of these be moved so that we can see how many loyalty tokens we have before we claim more?

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Your loyalty tokens are displayed at the shop if you don't know how many you have.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
sword tree on Aug 2, 2022 wrote:
Your loyalty tokens are displayed at the shop if you don't know how many you have.
Yeah, in the lower end of the screen. When you have tokens to redeem at the start of every month, the button to redeem them is in the same exact spot. The problem is that you can't see how many you have while you are able to redeem more tokens.

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
At the loyalty shop. Go to the loyalty shop. Your tokens are displayed there.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
sword tree on Aug 4, 2022 wrote:
At the loyalty shop. Go to the loyalty shop. Your tokens are displayed there.
Yes. That is the only place that displays loyalty tokens. I am talking about that place. And they are not displayed there when you can claim more tokens. Once you claim them then they'll show up.

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
So go ahead and claim them and then you will see your count.

There are so many problems with the UI, I think players now just tend to assume everything is bugged, but the token interface is actually fine.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
sword tree on Aug 12, 2022 wrote:
So go ahead and claim them and then you will see your count.

There are so many problems with the UI, I think players now just tend to assume everything is bugged, but the token interface is actually fine.
This was originally posted in Ravenwood Commons; moderation moved it to Halston's Lab for whatever reason.

And it is an issue because of the potential to overflow. If you claim more tokens than you have space for, then that's tokens that are gone. Just make it so we can see how many tokens we have before claiming extra, and this is solved.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
It takes a bit of searching but you can see how many loyalty tokens you have. Bottom right has 3 circles. The middle one with the star on it is a list of your token history.
HOWEVER it is a very poor list because it is not in chronological order. Please make this spreadsheet list of transactions like standard accounting spreadsheets. The most recent transaction should be at the top of the page. Then it would be very easy to see how many loyalty tokens you have.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
AlricX6 on Aug 15, 2022 wrote:
It takes a bit of searching but you can see how many loyalty tokens you have. Bottom right has 3 circles. The middle one with the star on it is a list of your token history.
HOWEVER it is a very poor list because it is not in chronological order. Please make this spreadsheet list of transactions like standard accounting spreadsheets. The most recent transaction should be at the top of the page. Then it would be very easy to see how many loyalty tokens you have.
I logged onto this site just to make the same exact post that I see you have already made. The 4 tokens I spent on the 11th are on 2 separate pages in the Loyalty Purchase Log. I guess the only logic in understanding this is the lowest amount on the nearest date is where we're at.

I am about to claim my 4 tokens and pretty sure I was at 11. I can confirm, I was at 15/12 tokens. We just had a game update so I hope claiming them will put me back to 15/12
Phew, phew, phew. I claimed my tokens and now am back up to 15/12.

I have a friend who said they were once at 24/12 (I think). Can anyone confirm the highest amount of loyalty tokens we can have?

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
AlricX6 on Aug 15, 2022 wrote:
Ok, yeah, that definitely helps a bit. But like you said, they aren't in chronological order, so it's going to be pretty rough trying to find your latest transaction. You'd have to pore over all of your transactions just to make sure you're at 8 or under.

And as for us being able to go over the limit, that's also really handy, but I imagine that this is a bug and that it'll be patched eventually. So it's not something I want to rely on, just saving up and hoarding loyalty tokens.